عنوان مقاله [English]
To study the effects of tillage methods on yield and its components of wheat cv. N-80-9, an experiment was conducted using randomized complete block design with four treatments including moldboard + disk, disk, chisel + disk and rotivator + disk with four replications in Aliabad- Katool in Golstan Province in two cropping seasons (2009-2010). Yield and yield components were affected by tillage methods, significantly. The highest yield was obtained in moldboard + disk and rotivator + disk in 2009 and moldboard + disk and two time disk and rotivator + disk in 2010. Whereas, common tillage (moldboard + disk) in comparison with preservative tillage methods not only consumed high energy and additional time, but also caused more erosion using mechanical tools and consequently led to more expense, the conservational methods are recommended instead of costume tillage methods.
10. Khosravani A, Zareeian S, Afzalineya S (2000) Effect of different tillage methods on yield of water wheat. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science 2: 269-277.
11. Lindeman GE, Randal GW (1982.) Soil compaction effects on soybean nodulation, N2 fixation and seed yield .Agronomy of Journal 74: 307-310.
12. Logesdon SD, Reneau RB, Parker JC (1987) Corn seedling root growth as influenced by soil physical properties. Agronomy of Journal 79: 221- 224.
13. Mapa RB, Gream KE, Santo L (1996) Temperature variability of soil hydraulic properties with wetting and drying subsequent to tillage. Soil Sciences, Social American of Journal 50: 1133-1138.
14. Meek BD, Deter WR,. Ralph DR, Rachel ER, Carter LM (1990) Infiltration rate as affected by an alfalfa and no-tillage Cotton cropping system. Soil Sciences, American of Journal 54: 505- 508.
15. Ossible M, Crookston RK, Larson WE (1992) Sub surface compaction reduce the root and shoot growth and grain yield of wheat. Agronomy of Journal 84: 34-38.
16. Phillips RE, Blevins RL, Thomas GW, Frye WW, Phillips SH (1980) No-tillage agriculture. Agronomy Sciences 208:1108-1113.
17. Shafiee A (1996) Principles of agronomy machinery. Published Tehran University 152- 155.
18. Tackett JL, Tollner RL, Hargrove WL, Clark RL, Go labia MH (1988) Effect of tillage practices on infiltration and soil strength of a typical hapludult soil after years. Soil Sciences. American Journal 52: 798- 804.
19. Walker RH, Buchanan GA (1982) Crop manipulation in integrated weed management systems. Weed Sciences 85: 1132-1143.
20. Wilhelm WW, Bouzerour H, Power JF (1989) Soil disturbance residue management effect on winter wheat growth and yield. Agronomy of Journal 81: 581-588.
21. Zabolestani A, Sedge AR, Zamani AS (2008) Effect of different tillage methods on grain yield and components of water wheat. Journal of anew Agricultural Sciences 12: 39-48.