عنوان مقاله [English]
To determine effective factors on grain yield under drought stress and non stress conditions at the end of the season, 15 bread wheat genotypes were examined as two separated experiments in Research Center of Faculty of Agriculture in Islamic Azad University, Tabriz Branch during 2012-2013. The cultivars were compared based on completely random block design with three replications. All studied traits were significant and there was frequent diversity among studied genotypes in the studied traits in both experimental conditions. The grain yield under non stress and stress conditions were 2.8 and 2.23 ha, respectively and drought stress had the most effect. The correlation coefficients among grain yield, biologic yield and harvest index were positive and significant in both experimental conditions and also grain yield under without stress showed a positive and significant correlation with number of spikelets per spike under stress conditions with spike length. According to stepwise regression under without stress conditions, number of spikelets per spike determined 40% of the grain yield changes. Also, in non stress conditions number of spikelets per spike and in stress condition spike length, plant height and pollination were most effective on grain yield and justified variation in grain yield and also genotype 14 showed higher yield relative to other genotypes in both experimental conditions.
Golabadi M, Arzani A, Mirmohammadi Maibody SAM (2008) Effect water stress to late season on yield and traits morpho- physiologic in Durum wheat family F3. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Research 6: (2) 405- 418.
10. Hosseinzade A, Khezri Afravi M, Meri ST, Peygambari SA (2009) Evaluation Durum wheat different lines in stress and non stress water conditions. Iranian of Crop Science 3: (40) 161- 169.
11. Jafarnejad A, Agaii H, Najafian G (2013) Effective traits on grain yield genotypes wheat in non water stress and water stress in reproductive period. Journal of Applied Crop Breeding 1: (1) 11- 22.
12. Khan AA, Barma NCD, Hasan MM, Alam MA (2014) Correlation study on some heat tolerant traits of wheat under late sowing conditions. Journal Agriculture Research 52: 11- 23.
13. Khezri Afravi M, Hosseinzade A, Mohammadi V, Ahmadi A (2010) Evaluation the drought resistant in native cultivars of wheat Iran under aquaculture stressed conditions and natural irrigation. Iranion of Crop Science 41: (4) 741- 753.
14. Leilah AA, Al Khateeb SA (2005) Statistical analysis of wheat yield under drought conditions. Journal Arid Envirenments 61: 483- 496.
15. Lemon J (2007) Nitrogen management for wheat protein and yield in the Esperance Port Zone. Department of Agriculture and Food Publisher. 28 pp.
16. Mogadasi L, Rashidi V, Rezban Hagige A (2009) Effect of drought stress on grain yield and some traits morphologic in Durum wheat lines. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 12: (12) 41- 53.
17. Motamedi Pour KR, Mohammadi M (2014) The effect of drought stress in dry farming conditions on grain yield and some morphologic traits in various bread wheat genotypes. International Journal of Biosciences 5: 146- 154.
18. Nasri R, Kashani A, Paknejad F, Vazan S, Barary M (2014) Correlation path analysis and stepwise regression in yield and yield component in wheat under the temperate climate of Ilam province, Iran. Indian Journal of Funamental and Applied Life Science 4: 188- 198.
19. Pak Nejad F, Gami Alahmadi M, Vazan S, Ardakani MR (2009) The study effective water stress in different stages growth on yield and WUE in wheat cultivars. Electronics Journal of Crop Production 3: (2) 17- 35.
20. Peymaninia Y, Valizadeh M, Shahryari R, Ahmadizadeh M, Habibpour M (2012) Relationship among morphophysiological traits in bread wheat against drought stress at presence of a Leonardite drivec humic fertilizer under greenhouse condition. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences 3: 822- 830.
21. Quarrie SA, Stoganovic G, Pekic S 1999 Improving drought tolerance in small grain cereals. Plant Growth Regulation 29: 1- 21.
22. Razeghi Yadak F, Heidari Sh, Soori K (2010) The study of drought stress effect on the activity of acidic and alkaline phosphates enzymes in seed germ of two cultivars of bread wheat in primitive stages of germination. Journal of Agriculture Plants Sciences 41: (4) 393- 385.
23. Richards RA 1996 Defining selection criteria to improve yield under drought. Plant Growth Regulation 20:157- 166.
24. Sharifi Alhosseini M, Ezat Ahmadi M (2012) Evaluation tolerance drought to late season in Durum wheat genotypes with use drought indicators. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 10: (2) 361- 367.
25. Taize L, Zeiger E (2010) Plant physiology. Sinauer Inc: Los Angeles. 782 pp.
Yazdi Samadi B, Majnoun Hosseini N (2002) Evaluation of quantitative traits in 12 improved wheat cultivars under non irrigated condition of Karaj region. Biaban 7: (1) 1- 10.