- Adeniran KA, Amodu MF, Amodu MO, Adeniji FA (2010) Water requirement of some selected crops in Kampe Dam Irrigation Project. Australian Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 14: 119-125.
- Alizadeh A )2002( Principles of applied hydrology. Razavi Publication: Mashhad, Iran, 249-255.
- Alizadeh A (2006) Designing irrigation systems, Surface Irrigation Designing Systems Vol.1.Imam Reza University Publication: Mashhad, Iran, 452 P.
- Allen RG, Pereira LS, Raes D, Smit M (1998) Crop Evapotranspiration Irrigation Drain. Paper 56, FAO: Rome Italy, 326.
- Arku AY, Musa SM, Mofoke AlE (2012) Determination of water requirements for irrigating Hibiscus (Rosa Sinensis) in Maiduguri Metropolis. Journal of Applied Hytotechnology and Environmental Sanitation, 1: 37-42.
- Band-Ab- Gharb (2010) Determination of water requirement and irrigation and drainage network hydromodule of Ghasrian. Consulting Engineers Company: Sanandaj Final Report, 63- 78.
- Dastane NG (1978) Effective Rainfall; FAO Consultant; Project Coordinator Indian Agricultural Research Institute: New Delhi.
- Dastane NG (1983) Effective rainfall in irrigated agriculture, Translation of Malik, University Publication Center: Mashhad, Iran.
- Dehghani Sanij H, Yamamoto T, Rasiah V (2004) Assessment of evapotranspiration estimation models for use in semi-arid environments. Agricultural Water Management, 2: 91-106.
10. FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization) (1992) A computer program for irrigation planning and management; FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper No.46: Rome, Italy.
11. Farhoodi R, Shamsipour AA (2000) Estimation of evapotranspiration in Balochistan southern regions. Geographical Research, 39:105-144.
12. Farshi A, Shariati MR, Jarollahi R, Ghaemi MR, Shahabifar M, Tavallaei MM (1997) An estimate of the water requirements of main field crops and orchards in Iran, Orchards Vol. 2. Agricultural Education Publication: Karaj, Iran, 629.
13. IUCN (the International Union for Conservation of Nature) (2006) Water requirements of major crops for different agro-climatic zones of Baluchistan, Final Report. Pakistan, Water Programme, Baluchistan Programme Office.
14. Karbasi M, Ismail M, Taheri M, Bazargan J (2012) Investigation and estimation of the water requirements of field crops and orchards using different methods to determine appropriate cultivation pattern in irrigation and drainage network Ghareh- Drgh dam, The 11th conference on Irrigation and Evaporation Reduction. February,7-9. Kerman, Iran.
15. Katiella Mai M, Moustapha A (2003) Using the CROPWAT model to analyze the effects of climate change on rainfed crops in Niger, Final Report. University of Niamey and the University of Abdou Moumouni, 16P.
16. Khalili A, Darwish sefat A, Baradaran-e-rade R, Bazr afshan J (2005) A method for climatic classifications on Selininov system in GIS media (a case study for North West of Iran). Scientific Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding, 9(2): 227-238.
17. Lashkari H, Kaikhosrawi G, Rezaei A (2008) Analysis the efficiency of CROPWAT model to estimate the water requirements of wheat in west of Kermanshah: Islam-Abad- Gharb, Sar-Poll-Zahab and Rawansar cities. Modarres Humanities Research Journal - Planning and preparation space, 13: 247-270.
18. Mojarad F, Ghamarnya H, Nasiri SH (2005) Estimation of effective rainfall and water requirement for rice cultivation in the plains of Mazandaran. Geographical Research, 54:76-59.
19. Pirmoradian N, Kamkar Haghighi AA, Sepaskhah AR (2002) Crop coefficient and water requirement of rice in Kooshkak area, Fars province. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Water and Soil Science, 3: 15-23.
20. Toda O, Yoshida K, Hiroaki S, Katsuhiro H, Hajime Tangi H (2005) Estimation of irrigation water using CROPWAT model at KM35 project site, in Savannakhet, Role of water sciences in Transbounday River Basin Management, Final Report, LAO, PDR, Thailand.
21. Towshih W (2000) Water requirements of field crops and orchards in Kurdistan, Iran. Agricultural education and extension magazine. Brochure Publications, 1-4.
22. Yarahmadi Khrajo J, Saghafian B (2003) Developing the water balance model of irrigation areas using remote sensing data and GIS and CROPWAT Model, The 11th Iranian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage Congress. December 24-25, Tehran, Iran.