- Afsar A, Sadeghian S, and Habibi D (2004) The Study of breeding selected cultivars to tolerance and drought tolerance in vetch varieties. Crop and Breeding congress of Iran, Rasht.
- Afyuni D, Amini A, Mahlooji M (2005) Comparison of promising wheat lines under salinity stress. Article of the 9th Congress of Iranian Territory205-204.
- Ahmadi A, Sio-Se Mardeh (2003) Relationships between indices of drought tolerance and yield in wheat cultivars for different climates in terms of tension and stress. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 34(3): 667-679.
- Almansouri M, Kinet JM, Lutts S (2001) Effect of salt and osmotic stresses on germination in durum wheat (Triticum durum Desf.). Plant Soil, 231: 243-254.
- Alshammary SF, Qian YL, Wallner SJ (2004) Growth response of four turf grass species to salinity. Journal of Agricultural Water Management, 66: 97-111.
- Ashraf M (1994) Breeding for salinity tolerance in plant. CRC Critical Review in Plant Sciences, 13: 17-42.
- Dehdari A, Rezai A, Maibody SAM (2005) Salt tolerance of seedling and adult bread wheat plants based on ion contents and agronomic traits. Common. Soil Science Plant36(15&16): 2239-2253.
- Ehdaei B, Waines JG, Hall AE (1988) Differential responses of land races and improved spring wheat genotypes to stress environmentsCropScholarship28: 838-842.
- FathBaheri S, Jawanshir A, KazemiArbat H, Aharyzad S (2003) Evaluation of indices some drought tolerance in several spring barley cultivars. Journal of Agricultural Knowledge 105(3): 13-95.
10. Fernandez GC (1992) Effective selection criteria for assessing plant stress tolerance. Pp: 257-270: In: Kuo CG (ed). Proceedings of the International Symposium on Adaptation of Vegetables and Other Food crops to Temperature Water Stress, Taiwan. 13-18 Aug.
11. Fischer RA, Maurer R (1978) Drought resistance in spring wheat cultivars. I. Grain yield responses. AustralianJournalAgricultureResearch29: 897-912.
12. Ghorbani M H, Soltani A, Amiri S (2007) Effect of salinity and seed size on seedling germination and growth response of wheat germ. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 14(6): 37-45.
13. Izanlou A, Zeynali H, Hosseinzadeh A, MajnunHosseini N (2002) The best indicator of drought tolerance in soybean cultivars. Research Institute of Plant Breeding and Seed, Karaj. The 7thKey Ppers of Crop Science Congress 553-554.
14. Kafi M (1998) Salinity effects on photosynthesis in susceptible and tolerant wheat cultivars. The Fifth Congress of Agronomy Abstracts, p. 33.
15. Kamkar B, Kafi M, NassiriMahallati A (2004) Determination of the Most Sensitive Developmental Period of Wheat (Triticumaestivum) to Salt Stress to Optimize Saline Water Utilization. The 4thInternational Crop Science Congress.
16. Kargar SMA, Ghannadha MR, Bozorgi-Pour R, Babaei HA (2004) An investigation of drought tolerance indices in some soybean genotypes under restricted irrigation conditionsIranianJournal of AgricultureScience35(1): 129-142.
17. Kingbury RW, Epstein E, Pearcy (2006) Salt sensitivity in wheat. Plant Physiology. 80: 651-654.
18. Koocheki AR, Yazdansepas A, Nikkhah R (2006)The effect of end season drought on grain yield and some morphological traits in wheat genotypes. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 8(1): 14-29.
19. Moghadam AV, Hadizadeh V (2002) Response of maize hybrids and their parental lines to drought using different stress tolerance indices. Seed and Plant Journal 18(3): 272-255.
20. Munns R, James RA, Lauchli A (2006) Approaches to increasing the salt tolerance of wheat and other cereals. Journal ofExperimental Botany 57: 1025-1043.
21. Narayan D, Misra RD (1989) Drought resistance in varieties of wheat in relation to root growth and drought indices. India Journal of AgricultureScience59(9): 595-598.
22. Noorynia A, Naderi D, Yaghmaee F (2004) Evaluation and selection of normal barley genotypes tolerant to salinity. Proceedings of the 8thCongress of Iranian Plant Breeding and Agronomy, University of Guilan. p. 265.
23. Rascio A, Plantani C, Di fonzo n, Wittmer G (1992) Bound water in durum wheat under drought stress. Plant Physiology 98: 906-912.
24. RezvaniMoghaddam P, Koochaki A (2001) Research history on salt affected lands of Iran: Present and future prospects – halophytic ecosystem – International Symposium on Prospects of Saline Agriculture in theGCC Countries. Dubai, UAE.
25. Rosielle AA, Hamblin J (1981) Theoretical aspect of selection for yield in stress and non- stress environment. Crop Science21: 943-946.
26. Shiri MR (2005) Evaluation stress tolerance index selection of wheat genotypes. 1stEnvironment Stress on Plants Conformance. Takstan. 101-103.
27. Sio-Se Mardeh A, Ahmadi A, Poustini K, Mohammadi V (2006) Evaluation of drought resistance indices under various environmental conditions. Field Crop Research 98: 222- 229.
28. Thanji KK (1996). Agricultural salinity assessment and management. American Society of Civil Engineers. p. 619.