عنوان مقاله [English]
To feasibility development of Amygdalus communis cultivation, land capability classification on the basis of Multiple Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) and Environmental Vulnerability Index (EVI) indices was studied in Khezrabad desert area (with 53˚, 55¢ - 54˚, 20' E and 31˚, 45¢- 32˚, 15¢ N), in Yazd province. In this study, the environmental vulnerability index was determined in each work unit; then the final maps of land potential with a 1:50000 scale resolutions were obtained by units with the same class, by Arc View3.2 software. The results showed that 22.43% of the whole studied area (17604 ha) was proper for almond cultivation. This part is located at mountainous and hilly areas. These areas have better ecological and biological conditions comparing to other parts of studied area. According to the results, EVI index was suitable ability for zoning of land capabilities for Amygdalus communis cultivation. The results could be apply for decreasing the risk of agricultural development projects and making balance between development projects and environment according to priorities and zonation of land capability of the area.
10. Darvishsefat AA (2005) Applications of GIS in natural resources. Tehran University Press: Tehran. 160 pp. (In Persian)
11. Doerfliger N, Zwahlen F (1995) EPIK: A new method for outlining of protection areas in karst environment. In: Günay G, Johnson I (Eds), Proceedings 5th international symposium and field seminar on karst waters and environmental impacts. Antalya, Sep 1995, Balkema, Rotterdam, pp 117–123.
12. Eastman R, Jin W, Kyem PA, Toledano J (1995) Raster Procedures for Multi-Criteria/ Multi-Objective Decisions. Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing. 61(5): 539- 547
13. Fishburn PC (1967) Additive Utilities with Incomplete Product Set: Applications to Priorities and Assignments. Operations Research Society of America (ORSA) Publication: Baltimore. 438 pp.
14. Foster SS (1987) Fundamental concepts in aquifer vulnerability, pollution risk and protection strategy.In: Duijvenbooden W, Waegeningh HG (Eds). Vulnerability of soil and groundwater to pollutants. TNO Committee on Hydrological Research, The Hague Vulnerability of soil and groundwater to pollutants, Proceedings and Information, 38: 69-86.
15. Ghodsipour SH (2002) Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP). Amirkabir University Press: Tehran. 220 pp. (In Persian)
16. Ghohroudi Tali M (2004) Application of Arc View in Geomorphology. Tarbiyat Moalem University Press: Tehran. 160 pp. (In Persian)
17. Hwagng CL, Yoon k (1985) Multiple attribiute-decision making. Springer verlag: Berlin.790 PP.
18. Mohammadi H, Kazemi M (2008) Determination of optimum land of east Azeerbayjan province for rainfed Almond using GIS. Journal of Agronomy and Horticulture. 74: 123-133(In Persian with English Abstract)
19. Roy B (1991) The outranking approach and the foundations of electre methods. Journal of Theory and Decision, 31(5): 49–73.
20. Saaty TL (1995) Decision making for leaders:The Analytic Hierarchs Process for Decision in a Complex World. RWS Publications. Pittsburgh. 208 pp.
21. Sadeghi Ravesh MH (2008) Investigation of effective desertification factors on environment degradation. Ph.D. Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian with English Abstract)
22. Sadeghi Ravesh MH, Ahmadi H, Zehtabian GR, Rehayi Khoram M (2009) Development of the Numerical Taxonomy Model to Assess Desertification: An Example of Modeling Intensity in Central Iran. The Philippine Agricultural Scientist. 92(2): 213- 227
23. Sadeghi Ravesh MH, Ahmadi H, Zehtabian GR, Tahmores M (2012) Vulnerability Assessment of Environmental Issues to Desertification Risk, Case Study: Khezrabad Region, Yazd. Iranian Journal of pajohesh and sazandegi, 96: 75-87. (In Persian with English Abstract)
24. Sadeghi Ravesh MH, Ahmadi H, Zehtabian GR, Tahmores M (2010) Application of analytical hierarchy process (AHP) in assessment of de-desertification alternatives, case study: Khezrabad region, Yazd province. Iranian Journal of Rang and Desert, 17(1): 35-50. (In Persian with English Abstract)
25. Sepehr A, Hassanli AM, Ekhtesasi MR, Jamali JB (2007) Quantitative assessment of desertification in south of Iran using MEDALUS method. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 134(1-3): 243-254.
26. Van Stemproot D, Evert L, Wassenaar L (1993) Aquifer vulnerability index: a GIS compatible method for groundwater vulnerability mapping. Canadian Water Resources, 18(2): 25-37.
27. Wang XD, Zhong XH, Liu SZ, Wang ZY, Li MH (2008) Regional assessment of environmental vulnerability in the Tibetan Plateau: Development and application of a new method. Journal of Arid Environment. 72(10): 1929-1939.
28. Yazdanpanah HA, Kamali GA, Hejazizadeh Z, Ziaeian P (2007) Determination of climatic potential of east Aerbayjan province for rainfed Almond using GIS. Journal of Geography and Development. 4(8):193-204. (In Persian with English Abstract)
29. Zakizadeh MB, Takasi M, Sobhani B (2011) Zoning Climatic Potential of Ardebil province for rainfed Almond using GIS. Proceedings of the First Forum for Agricultural Development of Northwest Provinces. 2011 Jun 19, Meshkinshahr, Ardebil. (In Persian)