Ahmadi H (1998) Applied Geomorphology. Tehran University press: Tehran. 570 pp. (In Persian)
Aller L, Bennet T, Lehr JH, Petty RJ, Hackett G (1987) DRASTIC: A standardized system for evaluating groundwater pollution potential using hydrogeological settings. (report 600/2–87/018). US Environmental Protection Agency Press: Oklahoma, 163 pp.
Amirghasemi T (2002)Almond. Ayandegan Press: Tehran. 136 pp (In Persian)
Anonymous (2005) National program for desert land management of Iran. Deputy State of Rangeland and Soil, Office of desertification and sand fixation press: Tehran. 62 pp. (In Persian).
Armacost RL, Hosseini JC (1994) Identification of determinant attributes using the analytic hierarchy process. Journal of Academy of Marketing Science. 22(4): 383-392.
Azar A, memariani A (2003) The analytic heirarchy process new technical for decision. Journal of Knowledg of Management. 27(3): 22-32. (In Persian with English Abstract)
Azar A, Rajabzade A (2003) Applied decision making, MADM performance. Negaheh Danesh press: Tehran. 183 pp. (In Persian)
Civita M, De Regibus C (1995) Sperimentazione di alcune metodologie per la valutazione della vulnerabilita` degli aquiferi. Geological Appllication. 3(4):63–71.
Daly D, Drew D (1999) Irish methodologies for karst aquifer protection. In: Beck BF, Pettit AJ, Herring JG (Eds). Hydrogeology and engineering geology of sinkholes and karst. Balkema Press, Rotterdam.
10. Darvishsefat AA (2005) Applications of GIS in natural resources. Tehran University Press: Tehran. 160 pp. (In Persian)
11. Doerfliger N, Zwahlen F (1995) EPIK: A new method for outlining of protection areas in karst environment. In: Günay G, Johnson I (Eds), Proceedings 5th international symposium and field seminar on karst waters and environmental impacts. Antalya, Sep 1995, Balkema, Rotterdam, pp 117–123.
12. Eastman R, Jin W, Kyem PA, Toledano J (1995) Raster Procedures for Multi-Criteria/ Multi-Objective Decisions. Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing. 61(5): 539- 547
13. Fishburn PC (1967) Additive Utilities with Incomplete Product Set: Applications to Priorities and Assignments. Operations Research Society of America (ORSA) Publication: Baltimore. 438 pp.
14. Foster SS (1987) Fundamental concepts in aquifer vulnerability, pollution risk and protection strategy.In: Duijvenbooden W, Waegeningh HG (Eds). Vulnerability of soil and groundwater to pollutants. TNO Committee on Hydrological Research, The Hague Vulnerability of soil and groundwater to pollutants, Proceedings and Information, 38: 69-86.
15. Ghodsipour SH (2002) Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP). Amirkabir University Press: Tehran. 220 pp. (In Persian)
16. Ghohroudi Tali M (2004) Application of Arc View in Geomorphology. Tarbiyat Moalem University Press: Tehran. 160 pp. (In Persian)
17. Hwagng CL, Yoon k (1985) Multiple attribiute-decision making. Springer verlag: Berlin.790 PP.
18. Mohammadi H, Kazemi M (2008) Determination of optimum land of east Azeerbayjan province for rainfed Almond using GIS. Journal of Agronomy and Horticulture. 74: 123-133(In Persian with English Abstract)
19. Roy B (1991) The outranking approach and the foundations of electre methods. Journal of Theory and Decision, 31(5): 49–73.
20. Saaty TL (1995) Decision making for leaders:The Analytic Hierarchs Process for Decision in a Complex World. RWS Publications. Pittsburgh. 208 pp.
21. Sadeghi Ravesh MH (2008) Investigation of effective desertification factors on environment degradation. Ph.D. Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian with English Abstract)
22. Sadeghi Ravesh MH, Ahmadi H, Zehtabian GR, Rehayi Khoram M (2009) Development of the Numerical Taxonomy Model to Assess Desertification: An Example of Modeling Intensity in Central Iran. The Philippine Agricultural Scientist. 92(2): 213- 227
23. Sadeghi Ravesh MH, Ahmadi H, Zehtabian GR, Tahmores M (2012) Vulnerability Assessment of Environmental Issues to Desertification Risk, Case Study: Khezrabad Region, Yazd. Iranian Journal of pajohesh and sazandegi, 96: 75-87. (In Persian with English Abstract)
24. Sadeghi Ravesh MH, Ahmadi H, Zehtabian GR, Tahmores M (2010) Application of analytical hierarchy process (AHP) in assessment of de-desertification alternatives, case study: Khezrabad region, Yazd province. Iranian Journal of Rang and Desert, 17(1): 35-50. (In Persian with English Abstract)
25. Sepehr A, Hassanli AM, Ekhtesasi MR, Jamali JB (2007) Quantitative assessment of desertification in south of Iran using MEDALUS method. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 134(1-3): 243-254.
26. Van Stemproot D, Evert L, Wassenaar L (1993) Aquifer vulnerability index: a GIS compatible method for groundwater vulnerability mapping. Canadian Water Resources, 18(2): 25-37.
27. Wang XD, Zhong XH, Liu SZ, Wang ZY, Li MH (2008) Regional assessment of environmental vulnerability in the Tibetan Plateau: Development and application of a new method. Journal of Arid Environment. 72(10): 1929-1939.
28. Yazdanpanah HA, Kamali GA, Hejazizadeh Z, Ziaeian P (2007) Determination of climatic potential of east Aerbayjan province for rainfed Almond using GIS. Journal of Geography and Development. 4(8):193-204. (In Persian with English Abstract)
29. Zakizadeh MB, Takasi M, Sobhani B (2011) Zoning Climatic Potential of Ardebil province for rainfed Almond using GIS. Proceedings of the First Forum for Agricultural Development of Northwest Provinces. 2011 Jun 19, Meshkinshahr, Ardebil. (In Persian)