Absher W(2000)Current challenges for agricultural development. Available on-line at: http://www.uky.edu/Agriculture/AgPrograms/main/pretty1b.gtml
Ahamdvand M, SharifzadehM, Shahvali M (2005) Future trends in agricultural extension: A meta-analysis. Journal of Rural Development Study 8: 83-104.
BigdeliA (2006) Factors and barriers to adoption of sustainable agriculture by wheat farmers in the city of Qazvin. MSc Thesis, Agricultural Extension and Education Faculty of Agriculture, TarbiatModarres University, Tehran [In Persian with English abstract].
Chaharsooghi A, Musavi S, Hosseini J (2007) Factors affecting the adoption of sustainable irrigated agriculture in Sistan and Baluchestan province by wheat crop. Journal of Modern Agriculture 2(1):79-92. [In Persian with English Abstract]
Enayati radM, Agili A, Rezaeemoghadam K, Bizhani M (2009) Factors affecting farmers' knowledge of maize in the field of sustainable agriculture in the north westof Khozestan province 5(2):59-68. [In Persian with English abstract]
FarajollahHosseini SJ, Mohammadi F, Mirdamadi SM (2010) Factors affecting environmental, economic and social aspects of sustainable agriculture in Iran. African Journal of Agricultural Research 6(2): 451- 457.
Feali S Mirzaee A, Baghaee M, Bondarian N (2010) Factors affecting ON farmers' knowledge about the principles of soil Sampling Journal of Agricultural Extension and Economics 3(2):95-108. [In Persian with English abstract]
Hinkle DE, Wiersma W,Jurs SG (1988) Applied statistics for the behavioural sciences. Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin Company.
Ingels C, Campbell D, George MR, Bradford E (2001). What is sustainable agriculture? Available on-line at: http://www. Sarep.ucdavis.edu/concept.htm.
10. KalantariKH (2006) Data Processing and Analysis in Socio-Economic Research. Sharif, Tehran.
11. Krejcie RV, Morgan DV (1970) Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement 30: 608-613.
12. Lashgarara F (2011) Identification of influencing factors on adoption of sustainable agriculture among Wheat farmers of Lorestan Province, Iran. Advances in Environmental Biology 5 (5): 967-972.
13. Leeuwiswe C (2004) Communication for rural innovation: Rethinking agricultural extension. Blackwell, Iowa, USA.
14. Low AR (1993) The low input sustainable agriculture (LISA) prescription: A bitter pill or farmhouseholds in Southern Africa. Project Appraisal 8(2): 97-101.
15. Madeley J (2002) Food for all, the need for a new agriculture. Global Issues. p. 43.
16. Mollayosefi M,Hayati B, Hasanzade J (2009) Factors influencing the adoption of sustainable agricultural technologies among the wheat farmers in city of Marand. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference of Agricultural Economics. Ferdowsi University Press Mashhad[In Persian with English abstract]
17. Ommani A.R., Chizari M (2006) Determining Social Economical and Farming Characteristics of Wheat Farmers Regarding Adoption of Low Input Sustainable Agriculture in Khuzestan Province. JWSS - Isfahan University of Technology 10(1):107-120. [In Persian with English abstract]
18. Pezeshki rad GH, Feali S, Chizari M (2009) Impact of Overseers on Wheat farmer adoption of soil conservation technologies and innovations in Tehran Journal of Agricultural Research and Development 2(2):53-60. [In Persian with English abstract]
19. Rahnavard A (2003) Best Management in calona harvesting. Journal of Vegetable Oil Industry 12:14-17. [In Persian with English abstract]
20. Sadati SA, ShbanaliFami H, Asadi A (2010) Farmer’s attitude on sustainable agriculture and its determinants: A case study in Behbahan County of Iran. Research Journal of Applied Sciences Engineering and Technology 2 (5): 422-427.
21. Sadigh H, Ahmadpour A (2005) Assessing farmers’ attitude toward cultivation and development of saffron production and investigating their difficulties and problems. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 36(3):689-699. [In Persian with English abstract]
22. Soleimani S (2008) Factors influencing the adoption of sustainable agriculture by wheat farmers in the Marvdasht. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Economics 1(3):75-89. [In Persian with English abstract]
23. Tabraee M (2004) Roleof training and extension advicein sustainable agriculture in Khorasan Province. The Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 18(2):29-41. [In Persian with English abstract]
24. Torshizi M, Salami H (2007) Factors affecting soil conservation measures(case study of KhorasanRazavi). Journal of Agricultural Economy 1(2):255-270. [In Persian with English abstract]