Abdorrahmani B (2003) Effect of plant density on agronomic characteristics and sunflower varieties yield seed Armaviruski in dryland conditions. Iranian Journal of Agronomy Sciences 5(3): 216-224.
Abdou SMM, Abd El-Latif KM, Farrag RMF Yousef KMR (2011) Response of sunflower yield and water relations to sowing dates and irrigation scheduling under middle Egypt condition. Advances in Applied Science Research 2(3): 141-150.
Abelardo JDLV, Hall AJ (2002) Effects of planting date, genotype, and their interactions on sunflower yield: I. determinants of oil-corrected seed yield. Crop Science 42: 1191-1201.
Ali H, RandawaSA,Yousaf M (2004) Quantitative and qualitative traits of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) as influenced by planting dates and nitrogen application. Journal of Agriculture Research Biology 6(2): 410-412.
Allam AY, El-Nagar GR, Galal AH (2003) Response of two sunflower hybrids to planting dates and densities. Acta Agronomy Hung 51(1): 25-35.
Anjum M, Ali M, Mohy-ud-Din Q (2004) Determination of seed yield of different wheat varieties as influenced by planting dates in Agro-ecological conditions of Vehari. Pakistan Journal of life and social Sciences 2: 5-8.
Bagheripour MA, AsadAbadi B, Akbarian MM (2013) Study the effect of varieties and planting date on sunflower production (Helianthus annuus L.). Annals of Biological Research 4 (7): 41-46.
Barros JFC, Carvalho M, Basch G (2004) Response of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) to sowing date and plant density under Mediterranean conditions. European Journal of Agronomy 21: 347-356.
Daneshian J, Jamshidi A, Ghalavand A, Farrokhi A (2008) Determine the appropriate plant density and sowing date for new hybrid sunflower (CMS-26*R-103). Iranian Journal of Crop Science 10(1):72-86.
10. Dela Vega AJ, Hall AJ (2002) Effects of planting date, genotype and their interactions on sunflower yield: I. determinants of oil-corrected seed yield. Crop Science 42: 1191-1201.
11. El-Mohsen AAA (2012) Analyzing and modelling the relationship between yield and yield components in sunflower under different planting dates. Journal of Plant Breeding and Crop Science 4(8): 125-135.
12. Flagella Z, Rotundo T, Tarantino E, Dicatering R, De Caro A (2002) Changes in seed yield and oil fatly acid compotation of high oleic sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) hybrids in relation to the sowing date and water regime. Agronomy Journal 17: 221-230.
13. Grenz JH, Is¸toc VA, Manschadi AM, Sauerborn J (2008) Interactions of sunflower (Helianthus annuus) and sunflower broomrape (Orobanchecumana) as affected by sowing date, resource supply and infestation level. Field Crop Research 107: 170-179.
14. Hocking PJ, Stapper M (2001) Effect of sowing time and nitrogen fertilizer on canola and wheat, and nitrogen fertilizer on Indian mustard. I. Dry matter production seed yield, and yield components. Aust. J. Agric. Res 52: 623-634.
15. Jonson BL (2003) Dwarf sunflower response to row spacing, stand reduction and defoliation at growth stages. Plant Science 83: 319-329.
16. Kakani VG, Prasad PVV, Craufurd PQ, Wheeler TR (2002) Response of in vitro pollen germination and pollen tube growth of Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) genotype to temperature. Plant Cell and Environment 25: 1651-1661.
17. killi F, Altunbay SG (2005) Seed yield oil content and yield components of confection and oilseed sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) Cultivars planted in different dates. International journal of agriculture and biology 07(1): 21–24.
18. Lawal BA, Obigbesan GO, Akanbi WB, Kolawole GO (2011) Effect of planting time on sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) productivity in Ibadan, Nigeria. African Journal of Agriculture Research 6(13): 3049-3054.
19. Lio HS, Feng ML, Hao X (2004) Deficiency of water can enhance root respiration rate of drought- sensitive but not drought tolerant spring wheat. Agric Water Manage 64: 41-48.
20. Marta AD, Magarey RD, Martinelli L, Orlandini S (2007) Leaf wetness duration in sunflower (Helianthus annuus): Analysis of observations, measurements and simulations. European Journal of Agronomy 26: 310-316.
21. Meyer R, Belshe D, Falk J, Patten S, O’Brien D (2009) High Plains Sunflower Production Handbook. MF- 2384. Kansas State Univ., Mahattan, KS.
22. Mirshekari M, Majnoun N, Amiri HR, Zandvakili OR (2012) Study the effects of planting date and low irrigation stress on quantitative traits of spring sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). Romanian agricultural research 29: 189-199.
23. ProCrop (2008) Crop production information: Sunflower menu. North Dakota State Univ., Fargo, ND.
24. QadirGh, Ul-Hassan F, Malik MA (2007) Growing degree days and yield relationship in sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). International journal of agriculture and biology 09(4): 564–568.
25. Rad AHS, Valadabadi AR, Daneshian J (2005) Water deficit stress effect at filling seed stages of rapeseed. The Second International Conference on Integrated Approaches to Sustain and Improve Plant Production Under Drought Stress. September 2005; Rome, Italy: p 243.
26. Rauf S (2008) Breeding sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) for drought tolerance. Communications in Biometry and Crop Sci 3: 29-44.
27. SAS Institute Inc (2003) SAS Online Doc, Version 9.2. SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC.
28. Soriano MA, Orgaz F, Villalobos FJ, Fereres E (2004) Efficiency of water use of early plantings of sunflower. European Journal of Agronomy 21: 465–476.
29. Stone LR, Goodrum DE, Schlegel AJ, Jaafar MN, Khan AH (2002) Water depletion depth of seed sorghum and sunflower in the central high plains. Agronomy Journal 94: 936–943.
30. Zheljazkova VD, Vick BA, Baldwinc BS, Coker NBC, Astatikie T, Johnson B (2011) Oil productivity and composition of sunflower as a function of hybrid and planting date. Industrial Crops and Products 33: 537–543.