عنوان مقاله [English]
Sirjan plain is one of main and potential areas of pistachio cultivation in Kerman province, Iran. A east to west transect perpendicular to Sirjan plain development was selected, and 15 profiles were described and sampled in the present physiographics under pistachio cultivation. Physical and chemical property of soil samples were determined and classified up to family level. The Ocric horizon was separated in surface layer and Salic, Gyosic and Cambic horizons was in lower layers. During transect, profiles from east to west classified of Entisols and Aridisols and at least development shown in East and greatest change was observed in center and west of transect. Physiography of the gravelly alluvial and colluvial fans (East and South- East) has been less affected by soil formation processes than in flood plains and low lands (West). The main parameters affecting pistachio production are soil texture and gravel in East of transect (profiles 1 to 4) and salinity, sodium adsorption ratio, gypsum, high groundwater levels and physical properties in the Center and West of transect (4 to 12). For efficient land use under cultivation exact study and monitoring information, correct salinity and alkalinity, management of gypsic soils and improvement of soil fertility and organic matter is recommended.
10. Mohamadi J (2006) Pedometery 1 (classical statistics). Pelk press, Tehran. [In Persian].
11. Naghavi H (1996) Study of physical & chemical Characterization and soil formation and development of pistachio in Rafsanjan. M.Sc. Thesis, Esfahan University of Technology, Iran. [In Persian with English Abstract].
12. Pettapiece, WW (1995) Land suitability Rating System for Agricultural Crops- spring seeded small grains. Center for Land and Biological Resources and Research, Bulletin Technique. 63- 90 pp.
13. Rezaiinejad R (2009) Investigation of soils charasterictics evalution in Sirjan plain (Kerman province) due to land use change. M.Sc. Thesis, Shiraz University, Iran. [In Persian with English Abstract].
14. Salehi MH, Heydari M, Mohammadkhani M and Hosseinifard J (2009) Iranian J. Soil Research (Soil and water Sci). 23:1.
15. Shahriarpour R, Tajabadipour A and Mozaffari V (2011) Effect of Salinity and soil phosphorous on Growth and chemical composition of pistachio seedling. Communication in soil science and plant Analysis, 42.
16. Soil survey staff (2010) Keys to soil Taxonomy USDA-NRCS. 327 pp.
17. Sys C, Vanranst E and Debaveye J (1993) Land Evaluation, part I-III. Agricultural Publications. Brussels