Afzal I (2005) Seed enhancements to induced salt tolerance in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Ph.D. Thesis. Agricultural University of Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Ashraf M, Waheed G (1990) Screening of local lexoric of lentil (Lens culinaris Mendik) for salt tolerance at two growth stages. Plant and Soil 110: 63-67.
Cachorro P, Ortiz A (1993) Growth, water relations and solute composition of Phaseolus vulgaris, under saline conditions. Plant Science 95: 23-29.
El-Tayeb MA (2005) Response of barley Gains to the interactive effect of salinity and salicylic acid.Plant Growth Regulation 45: 215-225.
Fariduddin Q, Hayat S, Ahmad A (2003) Salicylic acid influences net photosynthetic rate, carboxylation efficiency, nitrate reductase activity and seed yield in Brassica juncea. Photosynthetica 41(2): 281-284.
Farooq M, Basra SMA, Tabassum R, Ahmed N (2006) Evaluation of seed vigor enhancement techniques on physiological and biochemical basis in coarse rice (Oryza sativa L.). Seed Science and Technology 34: 741-750.
Fathi-Amirkhiz K, Omidi H, Heshmati S, Jaefarzadeh L (2012) Study the effect of catalytic on seed vigor and germination characteristics of herb Nigella (Nigella sativa L.) under salt stress. Mashhad Ferdousi University. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 10(2): 299-310. [In Persian].
Hanan ED (2007) Influence of salicylic acid on stress tolerance during seed germination of Triticum aestivum and Hordeum vulgare. Biological Research 1: 40-48.
Jamil M, Rha ES (2004) The effect of salinity (NaCl) on the germination and seedling of sugar beet (Beta Vulgaris L.) and cabbage (Brassica oleracea capitita L.). Korean Resource 7: 226-232.
10. Jamil MC, Lee Rehman SU, Lee DB, Ashraf M, Rha ES (2005) Salinity tolerance of Brassica species at germination and early seedling growth. Journal of Environmental, Agricultural and Food Chemistry 4(4): 970-976.
11. Kang C, Wang Ch (2003) Salicylic acid changes activities of H2O2 metabolizing enzymes and increases the chilling tolerance of banana seedlings. Environment and Experimental Botany 9-15.
12. Kattab H (2007) Role of glutathione and polyadenylic acid on the oxidative defense systems of two different cultivars of canola seedlings grown under saline conditions. August. Journal of Basic Application Science 1: 323-334.
13. Kaya MD, Okcu G, Atak M, Cikili Y, Kolsarici O (2006) Sees treatments to overcome salt and drought stress during germination in sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). European Journal of Agronomy 24: 291-295.
14. Khan HA, Ayub CM, Pervez MA, Bilal RM, Shahid MA, Ziaf K (2009) Effect of seed priming with NaCl on salinity tolerance of hot pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) at seedling stage. Soil and Environment 28: 81-87.
15. Khosh-Khui M (2005) Plant propagation: Principle and practices. Shiraz University Press. 378 pp. [In Persian with English abstract].
16. Krnzhady A, Galeshi S, Zeinali A, Zangi MR (1999) Evaluation of cotton genotypes for salt tolerance at germination stage. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 18: 109-126.
17. Kulkarni MG, Street RA, Staden JV (2007) Germination and seedling growth requirements for propagation of Diosscorea dregeana (Kunth) Dur. And Schinz-A tuberous medicinal plant. South African Journal of Botany 33: 131-137.
18. Maddah M (2001) Effect of salicylic acid on some aspects of developmental, genetic, functional and resistant pea plant (Cicer arietinua) in natural conditions and cultured on glass. Ph.D. theses. Islamic Azad University. Science and Research Branch.
19. Maia FC, Moraes DM (2000) Salicylic acid: quality effects of soybean seeds.Revista Brasileira de sementes 22:264-270.
20. Manchanda G, Garg N (2008) Salinity and its effects on the functional biology of legumes. Acta Physiology Plant 30: 595-618.
21. Mazaheri-Tirani M, Manoochehri-Kalantari Kh (2006) Study of three factors salicylic acid, dry stress and ethylene and their interaction on seed germination of canola (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Iranian Biology 9: 408-418. [In Persian].
22. Mohammadi M, Fahimi H, Majd A (2007) Comparison of the effect of salicylic acid and giberlic acid on germination rate of lentils (Lens culinaris L.). Journal of Biology. Islamic Azad University, Garmsar Branch 4(4): 33-44.
23. Muhammad Z, Hussain F (2010) Vegetative growth performance of five medical plants under NaCl salt stress. Pakistan Journal of Botany 42: 303-316.
24. Nun NB, Plakhine D, Joel D, Mayer A (2003) Changes in the activity of the alternative oxidase in Orobanche seeds during conditioning and their possible physiological function. Phytochemistry 64: 235–241.
25. Pandya DH, Mer RK, Prajith PK, Pandy AN (2004) Effect of salt stress and manganese supply on growth of barely seeding. Journal of Plant Nutrition 27(8): 1361-1379.
26. Panwar P, Bhardwaj SD (2005) Handbook of practical forestry. Agrobios (INDIA). 191 PP.
27. Parida AK, Das AB (2005) Salt tolerance and salinity effects on plants: a review. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 60: 324-349.
28. Pill WG, Necker AD (2001) The effect of seed treatment on germination and establishment of Kentucky blue grass (Poa pretenses L.). Seed Science and Technology 29: 65-72.
29. Rajasekaran LR, Stiles A, Surette MA, Sturz AV, Blake TJ, Caldwell C, Nowak J (2002) Stand Establishment Technologies for Processing Carrots: Effects of various temperatures regimes on germination and the role of Salicylates in promoting germination at low temperatures. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 82: 443-450.
30. Saxena NP, Johansson C, Saxena MC, Silim, SN (1993) Selection drought and salinity tolerance in cool–season legumes. Plant Cell Environment 16: 524-536.
31. Shakirova FM (2003) Changes in the hormonal status of wheat seedlings induced by SA and salinity. Plant Science 164: 317-322.
32. Sharma AD, Thakur M, Rana M, Singh K (2004) Effect of plant growth hormones and abiotic stresses on germination, growth and phosphates activities in Sorghum bicolor L. Moench seeds. African Journal of Biotechnology 3: 308-312.
33. Shekari F, Balejani R, Saba G, Afsahi K, Shekari F (2008) Priming effect of salicylic acid on seedling growth characteristics of borage (Borago officinalis). Journal of Modern Agriculture 18: 47-53.
34. Wang L, Chen S, Kong W, Li S, Archbold DD (2006) Salicylic acid pretreatment alleviates chilling injury and affects the antioxidant system and heat shock proteins of peaches during cold storage. Postharvest Biology and Technology 41: 244-251.
35. Yagmur M, Kaydan D (2008) Alleviation of osmotic stress of water and salt in germination and seedling growth of triticale with seed priming treatment. African Journal of Biotechnology 7: 2156-2162.