Alizadeh Y, Koucheki A, Nasiri Mahallati M (2010) Yield, its components and weed control potential in intercropping of bean and basil. Iranian Crop Research Journal 2: 553-541.
2. Alizadeh Y, Koucheki A, Nasiri Mahallati M (2011) Study of agronomic traits, yield and its components and weed control potential in intercropping of bean and basil. Iranian Crop Research Journal 2: 383-397.
3. Allahmoradi P, Ghobadi M, Taherabadi S (2011) Physiological aspects of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.) in response to drought stress. International Conference on Food Engineering and Biotechnology, 11-15 May, Singapore, Singapore.
4. Banik P, Midya A, Sarkar BK, Ghose SS (2006) Wheat and chickpea intercropping systems in an additive series experiment: Advantages weed smothering. European Journal of Agronomy 24: 325-332.
5. Carmi A, Aharoni Y, Edelstein M, Umiel N, Hagiladi A, Yosef E, Nikbachat M, Zenou A, Miron J (2006) Effects of irrigation and plant density on yield, composition and in vitro digestibility of a new forage sorghum cultivar, Tal, at two maturity stages. Animal Feed Science and Technolog 131: 120–132.
6. Deihimfard R, Hejazi A, Zand E, Baghestani MA, Akbari GA, Soufizadeh S (2007) Evaluation of some characteristics affecting competitiveness of eight ıranian wheat cultivars with rocket weed. Iranian Journal of Weed Science 3: 59-78.
7. Eskandari H (2012) Yield and quality of sorghum (Sorghum bicolor) and Mungbean (Vigna radiata) as double cropped. Journal of Basic and Appllied Sciences Research 2(1): 93-97.
8. Feikea T, Chen Q, Pfenninga J, Graeff‐Hönningera S, Zühlkea G, Claupeina W (2010) How to overcome the slow death of intercropping in China. 9th European IFSA Symposium, 4‐7 July, Vienna, Austria.
9. Hauggaard-Nielsen H, Ambus P, Jensen ES (2001a) Interspecific competition, N use and interference with weeds in pea-barley intercropping. Field Crops Research 70:101-109.
10. Hosseini SA, Rashed Mohassel H, Nassiri Mahallati M, Hajmohammadnia Galibaf K (2010) Study effect of nitrogen rate and weeds interference duration on yield and yield components of grain corn. Journal of plants Protection 23: 97-105.
11. Ijoyah MO, Jimba J (2012) Evaluation of yield and yield components of Maize (Zea mays L.) and Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L. Moench) intercropping system at Makurdi, Nigeria. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences 2: 38-44.
12. Jensen ES, Hauggaard-Nielsen H, Kinane J, Andersen MK, Jornsgaard B (2005) Intercropping: The practical application of diversity, competition and facilitation in arable organic cropping systems. In: Köpke U, Niggli U, Neuhoff D, Lockeretz W, Willer H (eds): Researching Sustainable Systems, Proceedings of the First Scientific Conference of the International Society of Organic Agricultural Research, 22-25 April, Bonn, Germany.
13. Mazaheri D (1994) Intercropping. Tehran University Publishers, Tehran, Iran. 262p.
14. Mirshekari B (2010) Production of medicinal and spice crops. Islamic Azda University Publishers, Tabriz, Iran. 200p.
15. Naderi Darbaghshahi M, Pazouki A, Banitaba A, Jalali Zand A (2010) Study of agronomical and economical aspects of saffron-chamomile intercropping in Isfahan. Journal of New Findings in Agriculture 4: 414-423.
16. Naghavi MR (2012) Effects of planting populations on yield and yield components of safflower in different weed competition treatments. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 10(1): 481-483.
17. Olorunmaiye PM (2010) Weed control potential of five legume cover crops-maize intercrop in a Southern Guinea savanna ecosystem of Nigeria. Australian Journal of Crop Science 4: 324-329.
18. Šarūnaıtė L, Deveıkytė I, Kadžıulıenė Z (2010) Intercropping spring wheat with grain legume for increased production in an organic crop rotation. Journal of Žemdırbystė Agrıculture 97: 51–58.
19. Shahbazi M, Sarajuoghi M (2012) Evaluating maize yield in ıntercropping with mungbean. Annals of Biological Research 3(3): 1434-1436.
20. Sprent JI (2006) Evolving ideas of legume evolution and diversity: a taxonomic perspective on the occurrence of nodulation. New Phytology 174: 11–25.
21. Szumigalski A, Van Acker R (2005) Weed suppression and crop production in annual intercrops. Weed Science 53: 813- 825.
22. Tatari M, Abbasi A (2006) Study effect of different densities of cumin-pea intercropping on weeds control: growth indices and yield components of pea. First International Legumes Meeting. 19-20 Nov., Mashhad, Iran.