1. شریعتی، ش. و پ. قاضی شهنی زاده. 1379. کلزا. چاپ اول. انتشارات نشر آزمون کشاورزی.81 ص.
2. علیزاده عظیمی، س.، م. پیروزبخت، ن. اسکندر شیرازی، ا. محمدی و س. مهدی زاده. 1376. استفاده از مقادیر مختلف کنجاله ی کانولا در تغذیه طیور گوشتی. گزارش نهایی طرح تحقیقاتی. 64 ص.
3- Anonymous. 1994. Nutrient requirement of poultry, 9th Ed. National Research Council. National Academy Presses. Washington DC.
4- Arena, S. and A. M. Pens. 1988. Estimation of nutritional quality of rapeseed meal. Metabolizable energy of rapeseed meals for broilers, 21 or 42 days old and performance of broilers fed on diets with increasing amounts of rapeseed meals. Zootechnology. 17: 138-146.
5- Bell, J. M. 1984. Nutrients and toxicants in rapeseed meal. Journal of Animal Science. 58: 395-406.
6- Bell, J. M. and M. O. Keith. 1991. A survey of variation in the chemical of commercial canola meal produced in western Canadian crushing plants. Canadian Journal of Animal Science. 71: 469-480.
7- Campbell, G. L. and T. Bedford. 1992. Enzyme application for momogastric feeds: A review. Canadian Journal of Animal Science. 72: 449-466.
8- Chapa, V., N. H. Stranznick and B. Pastuszewska 1989. Effect of Czeck or polish 00-rapeseed meal on performance of broiler chickens. Zivocisna Vyroba. 34: 1037-1046.
9- Chiasson, R. B. and P. J. Sharp. 1979. Effect of rapeseed meal and methimazole on level of plasma hormones in growing broiler cockerels. Poultry Science. 58: 1575-1583.
10- Chibowska, M., S. Smulikowska and B. Pastuszewska. 2000. Metabolisable energy value of rapeseed meal and its fractions for chickens as affected by oil and fiber content. Animal Feed Science Technology. 9: 371-378.
11- Clandinin, D.R., L. Bayly and A. Caballero. 1966. Rapeseed meal stedies. 5: Effect of 5-venyl-2.oxazolidinthione, a goitrogen in rapeseed meal on the rate of growth and thyroid function in chicks. Poultry Science. 45:833-838.
12- Clandini, D. R., A. R. Robblee and S. J. Slinger. 1986. Canola meal for livestock and poultry. Canola Council of Canada. Publication Number: 59.
13- Classen, H. L., J. M. Bell and W. D. Clark. 1991. Nutritional value of very low glucosinolate canola meal for broiler chickens. Proceeding of 8th GCIRC International Congrees on Rapeseed in a Changing World. Saskatoon, Canada.
14- Duncann, D. B. 1995. Multiple range and multiple F tests. Biometrics. 11: 1-42.
15- Friedrich, S., L. Matthias, H. Horst, J. Gerhard and T. Frank. 2001. Rapeseed glucosinolates and iodine in sows affect the affect the milk iodine concentration and the iodine status of piglets. British Journal of Nutrition. 85: 659-670.
16- Gao, Y. P., Y. R. Xue and S. X. Zhang. 1996. Studies on the nutritional components of double low rapeseed meal and its feeding for chickens. Journal of Southwest Agriculture. 18: 281-287.
17- Guetner, W., A. B. Slominski and L. D. Campbell. 2001. Enhancement of the feeding value of canola meals using exogenous enzymes. 12th Project Report, Canola Council of Canada, Canada. 45-49.
18- Heger, J. and A. Fernando. 1999. The effect of enzyme supplementation on the metabolizable energy of barley and wheat for broiler chicks. 12th European symposium on poultry nutrition. Veldhoven, The Netherland. 440 – 442.
19- Hulan, H. W., and F. G. Proudfoot. 1980. The nutritive value of rapeseed meal for layer genotypes housed in pens. Poultry Science. 59: 585-593.
20- Huthail, N. and A. Suliaman. 2004. The effect of incorporating different levels of locally produced canola seeds (Brassica napus) in the diet of laying hen. International Journal of Poultry Science. 3(7): 490-496.
21- Kahl, S., T. Rosebrough and T. Elssaser. 2002. Hepatic 5' deiodinase activity in the broiler chicken: effects of diet and prior thyroid status. Nutrition Research. 22: 375-383.
22- Kaushik, N. and A. Agnihotri. 1999. High performance liquid chromatographic method of intact glucosinolates. Chromatographia. 49: 281-284.
23- Karunjewa, H., E. G. Ijagbuji and R. L. Reece. 1990. Effect of dietary levels of rapeseed meal and polyethyleneglycole on the performance of male broiler. British Poultry Science. 31: 545-555.
24- Khan, M., M. Sarwar, S. Mohmood, and A. Rebaz.1996. Effect of various levels of rapeseed meal on the performance of broiler chicks. Pakistan Veterinary Journal.16:192 – 195.
25- Kloss, P., E. Jeffery, M. Wallig, M. Tumbleson and C. Parsons. 1994. Efficacy of feeding glucosinolate extracted crambe meal to broiler chicks. Poultry Science. 73: 1542-1551.
26- Kohler, H., A. Taurog and H. B. Dunford. 1988. Spectral studies with lactoperoxidase and thyroid peroxidase: Interconversions between native enzyme, Componud II and Compound III. Archive of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 264: 438-439.
27- Leeson, S., J. O. Atteh and J. D. Summers. 1987. The replacement value of canola meal for soybean meal in poultry diets. Canadian Journal of Animal Science. 67: 151-158.
28- Leeson, S. and J. D. Summers. 1976. Effects of rapeseed meal on the carcass grading of broilers. Poultry Science. 55: 2465-2467.
29- Leslie, A. J., J. D. Summers, R. Grandhi and S. Leeson. 1976. Arginine – lysine relationship in rapeseed meal. Poultry Science. 55: 631-637.
30- Mawson, R., R. K. Heany, Z. Zdunczyk and H. Kozlowska. 1994. Rapeseed meal glucosinolate and their antinutritional effects rapeseed meal. Rapeseed production and chemistry of glucosinolates. Die Nahrung. 38: 167-177.
31. Olomu, J. M., A. R. Robblee and D. R. Clandinin. 1975. Effect of span rapeseed on the performance, organ weights and composition of the carcass, heart and liver of broiler chicks. Poultry Science. 65: 97A (abstract).
32. Roth- Maier, A., A. Dora and M. Kirchgessner. 1988. Feeding of 00-rapeseed to fattening chicken and laying hens. Landwirtsch. Forschung. 41: 140-150.
33. Rotkiewici, T. M., A. kozlowski, S. Faruga and S. M. Wisniewska. 1993. Pathomorphologoal examination of thyroid glands and livers of broiler chickens fed whit diets with maximum content of extracted rapeseed oil meal of the polish jantar cultivar and Canadian canola. Acta Academiae griculturae ac Technicae Olstenensis, Veterinavia. 21: 219 – 228.
34. Salmon, R. E., E. E. Gardiner, K. K. Klein and E. Larmond. 1981. Effect of canola (low glucosinolate rapeseed) meal, protein and nutrient density on performance, carcass grade and meal yield of canola meal on quality of broiler. Poultry Science. 60: 519-528.
35. Schone, F., A. Henning, B. Groppel and R. Lange. 1991. Evaluation of low glucosinolate rapeseed meal in experiments with pigs and poultry. Proceeding, 8th GCIRC Intern. Congress on Rapeseed in a Changing World, Saskatoon, Canada.
36. Sibald, I. R. 1986. The TME system of feed evaluation: Methodology, feed cpmposion data and bibliography. Technical Bulletin Agriculture Canada, Research Branch, Ottawa, Canada.
37. Slominski, B. A. and L. D. Campbell. 1990. Non starch polysaccharides of canola meal: quantification, digestibility in poultry and potential benefits of dietary enzyme supplementation. Journal of Food Science Agriculture. 53: 175-184.
38. Summers, J. D., M. Bedford and D. Spratt. 1990. Intraction of calcium and sulfur in canola and soybean meal diets fed to broiler chicks. Canadian Journal of Animal Science. 70: 685-694.
39. Summers, J. D. and S. Leeson. 1978. Feeding value and amino acid balance of low glucosinolates B. napus (cv. Tower) rapeseed meal. Poultry Science. 57: 235-241.
40. Summers, J. D. and S. Leeson. 1977. Effect of thyroxine and thiouracil addition to the diets containing rape seed meal on chick growth and carcass composition. Poultry Science. 56: 25-35.
41. Tangtaweeipat, S., C. I. Boonlom and P. Paspisanu. 1998. The use of rapeseed meal in poultry diets. Proceedings Sixth Asian Pacific Poultry Congress, Nagoya, Japan, PP: 82-87.
42. Trefny, D., Z. Sova, S. Petkov, H. Vodickova, L. Fukal and J. Holoubek. 1990. The possibility of influencing the strumigenic action of rapeseed meal in fattend chickens and turkey poults by adding iodine and zinc to their diets. Biologizace a Chemizace Zivocinse Vyroby, Veterinaria. 26: 293- 302.
43. Wetschereck, W., F. Lettner and H. Wurzner. 1990. Effect of 00-colza cake in diets for broiler. Archive Fur Geflugelkunde. 54: 57-60.
44. Zeb, A. 1998. Possibilities and limitations of feeding rapeseed meal to broiler chicks. Ph. D. degree thesis. Geog August University Goettingen. 125Pp.