Abou-Hussein SD, Abou-Hadid AF, El-Shorbagy T, El-Behariy U (2003) Effect of cattle and chicken manure with or without mineral fertilizers on vegetative growth, chemical composition and yield of potato crops. Acta Horticulturae 608: 73-79.
Alam MN, Jahan MS, Ali MK, Ashraf MA, Islam MK (2007)Effect of vermicompost and chemical fertilizers on growth, yield and yield components of potato in barind soils of Bangladesh. Journal of Applied Sciences Research 3(12): 1879-1888.
Al-Moshileh AM, Motawei MI (2005) Effect of biofertilization (Chicken and Pigeon Manures) on growth and yield of potato under central Saudi Arabia conditions. Acta Horticulturae 742: 169-173
Hasandokht MR, Kashi AK, Hamedim M,Ghafari H (1988) Evaluation of effect manure and nitrogen fertilizer on the quantitative and qualitative traits potato. The proceeding of 5th Iranian crop science congress. Karaj, Iran 502-509 [in Persian]
Kelarestani K,Alavishar H, Ghaibi F (1998) Study correlation between nitrogen application on nitrate accumulation in potato cultivars. The proceeding of 5th Iranian crop science congress. Karaj, Iran 507-605. [in Persian]
Lalegani Dezaki B, Koocheki A, Nassiri Mahallati M (2006) Effect of farmyard manure and planting depth on phenological stages and tuber yield of potato. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 4(2): 347-355. [in Persian with English abstract]
Leben SD, Wadi JA, Easton GD (1987) Effect of Pseudomonas on potato plant growth and control Verticillium dahliae. Phytopathology 77: 1592-1595.
Madanie H, Melboby M, Abadi H (2005) Effect of barvar-2 phosphatebiofertilizer on yield and other agronomic characteristics of potato (cultivar Agria). The 3rd National Congress of the development of biological materials and the optimum use of fertilizers in agriculture. Tehran, Iran 299-308. [in Persian]
10. Maleksaidi H, Rezaimoghdam K, Ajili A (2010) Knowledge of experts Jahad-e keshavarzi Fars province, in the fields of organic farming. Iranian agricultural extension and education journal 6(2): 49-62. [in Persian]
11. Mohammady-Aria M, Lakzzian A, Haghnia GH, Berengi AR (2010) Effect of Thiobacillus, sulfur, and vermicompost on the water-soluble phosphorus of hard rock phosphate. Bioresource Technology 101: 551-554.
12. Norozi A, Khodadadi M, Gholchin A, Akbarinia A (2010) Effect of manure poultry different level on the quantitative and qualitative Iranian musk melon. Journal of Horticultural Science 2(2): 245-250.
13. Rashidi N (2011) Study effect of super absorbent water and organic material quantitative and qualitative traits potato. Master Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Karaj Branch, Iran. [in Persian with English abstract]
14. Reisi F, Jalalian A, Mousavi SF (1997) The effects of N, P and K fertilizers on the growth and yield of cozima potato. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 23(3-4): 45-48. [in Persian with English abstract]
15. Shafieizargar A (1996) Quantitative and qualitative traits of cucumber followed by inorganic and organic material in autumn planting. Master Thesis, Tarbiat Modares university, Tehran, Iran [in Persian with English abstract]
16. Singh S, Kapoor KK (1998) Inoculation with phosphate solubilizing microorganisms and a vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus improves dry matter yield and nutrient uptake by wheat grown in a sandy soil. Biology and Fertility of Soils
17. Yazadandoost hamedani M (2003) A Study of the effect of nitrogen rates on yield, yield components and nitrate accumulation in potato varieties. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 34(4): 58-61. [in Persian with English abstract]