عنوان مقاله [English]
To determine the effect of vormicompost and chicken manure on potato yield and yield components in Kermanshah climate condition, a factorial experiment based on randomized complete block design with three replications was conducted with four vormicompost rates of 0 as control, 3, 6 and 9 t/ha and poultry manure rates of 0, 10, 12 and 14 t/ha. Number of stems and tubers per plant, tuber weight and tuber yield significantly increased with chicken manure and verrmicompost application. Interaction between vormicompost and chicken manure showed that the potato received 3 t/ha of vermicompost and 10 t/ha of chicken manure caused the highest yield two times more than control. This treatment had the highest effect on the number of tubers per plant.Also, the highest tuber weight and number of stems per plant were obtained in 3 t/ha of chicken manure and 12 vormicompost and 12 t/ha, respectively. Correlation evaluation showed that there was a significant positive relationship between the number of stems per plant and final yield.Generally, 3 t/ha of vormicompost and 10 t/ha of chicken manure was recommended to increase potato yield production.
10. Maleksaidi H, Rezaimoghdam K, Ajili A (2010) Knowledge of experts Jahad-e keshavarzi Fars province, in the fields of organic farming. Iranian agricultural extension and education journal 6(2): 49-62. [in Persian]
11. Mohammady-Aria M, Lakzzian A, Haghnia GH, Berengi AR (2010) Effect of Thiobacillus, sulfur, and vermicompost on the water-soluble phosphorus of hard rock phosphate. Bioresource Technology 101: 551-554.
12. Norozi A, Khodadadi M, Gholchin A, Akbarinia A (2010) Effect of manure poultry different level on the quantitative and qualitative Iranian musk melon. Journal of Horticultural Science 2(2): 245-250.
13. Rashidi N (2011) Study effect of super absorbent water and organic material quantitative and qualitative traits potato. Master Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Karaj Branch, Iran. [in Persian with English abstract]
14. Reisi F, Jalalian A, Mousavi SF (1997) The effects of N, P and K fertilizers on the growth and yield of cozima potato. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 23(3-4): 45-48. [in Persian with English abstract]
15. Shafieizargar A (1996) Quantitative and qualitative traits of cucumber followed by inorganic and organic material in autumn planting. Master Thesis, Tarbiat Modares university, Tehran, Iran [in Persian with English abstract]
16. Singh S, Kapoor KK (1998) Inoculation with phosphate solubilizing microorganisms and a vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus improves dry matter yield and nutrient uptake by wheat grown in a sandy soil. Biology and Fertility of Soils 28: 139-44.
17. Yazadandoost hamedani M (2003) A Study of the effect of nitrogen rates on yield, yield components and nitrate accumulation in potato varieties. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 34(4): 58-61. [in Persian with English abstract]