1. Alibakhshi M, Mahdavi S-Kh,MahmoudiJ,Ghalichnai H (2014) Study phytochemical of essential oil Stachys inflata on different habitats in Mazandaran. Eco-phytochemical Journal of Medical Plants 6(2): 56-68.
Z(2010) The effects of some ecological factors on essential oil yield and composition of Ziziphora clinopodioides
L. Journal of Herbal Drugs1(1
3. Bertome J, Isabel Arrillage M, Segura J (2007) Essential oil variation within and amongnatural population of Stachys lavandulalatifolia and its relation to their ecological areas. Biochemical systematics and Ecology 35: 479-448.
4. Dehghan Z, Sefidkon F, Bakhshi-Khaniki Gh, Kalvandi R (2010) Effects of some ecological factors on essential oil content and composition of Ziziphora clinopodioides Lam. subsp. rigida (Boiss.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 26 (1): 49-61.
5. Ebrahimabadi AH
, Ebrahimabadi EH
H (2010) Composition and antioxidant and antimicrobial activity of the essential oil and extracts of Stachys inflate
Benth from Iran. Food Chemistry 119 (2): 452 -458.
6. Garjani A, Maleki N, Nazemiyeh H (2004) Effects of hydroalcoholic extract from aerial parts of the sterile stems of Stachys inflata
on myocardial infarct size in rats. Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
3(3): 165- 170.
7. Goupta P. K (2009) Methods in environment analysis (water, soil and air). MojeSabz: Tehran.
8. Kalvandi R, Hesamzadeh HM
, Mirazi M
, Atri M
, Jamzad Z, Ahmadian M
(2014) Study on some ecological factors, morphologicaltraits, essential oil productivity and poloidy levels of Thymus eriocalix
(Ronniger) Jalas in Iran. Iranian Journal Of Medicinal And Aromatic Plants 29(4): 854-878.
9. Kohandel A, Khalghi-Sigarudi F, Pirouzi N (2011) identification of chemical components and study of ecological factor of medicine species Stachys inflate Benth. The international Conference of medical plant, Iran, Mazandran, Sari.Available on-line as <http://www.civilica.com/Paper-HERBAL01-HERBAL01_1020.html.> on 2-4 March 2011.
10. Mirazadi Z, Pilehvar B (2014) An explanatory investigation of relation between Myrtle Myrtus communis L. site ecological factors with different essential oil composition in Lorestan Province. Iranian Journal of Forest 5(4): 399-410.
12. Omidbaigi R (2005) Production and Processing of medicinal plants. Tehran University Press: Tehran.
14. Rustaiyan A, MasoudiSh, EghbalH,Salehi HR (2011) Phenological Variation on Essential Oil Composition of Stachys inflate
Benth. From Iran. Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants 14
15. Sajjadi E, Somae M (2004) Chemical Composition of the Essential Oil of Stachys inflate
Benth. from Iran. Chemistry of Natural Compounds
16. Shahbazi T, RowshanV, Hatami A (2014) Effects of altitude on essential oil composition of Stachys inflate Benth. International Journal of Farming and Allied Sciences 3 (1): 75-80.
17. Talebi M, Salahi-Isfahani G, Azizi N (2014) Inter and Intrapopulation variations in Stachys inflate Benth. Based on Phenotype plasticity (An Ecological and Phytogeographical Review). International Research Journal of Biological Sciences 3(2): 9-20.
18. Yavari A, Shahgolzari SM (2013) Chemical composition of the essential oil of Stachys inflateBenth. from Iran. Asian Journal of Plant Science and Research 3(2): 62-65.
19. Yavari A, Shahgolzari SM (2014) ComparetiveStudy of the quantity and quality on essential oil of Stachys inflateBenth. Proceeding of 2nd Conference of medical plant and Sustainable agriculture, Shahid Mofateh University. Hamedan, Iran.HN10104910209_FT_140717113447.