- Alam MZ, Haider SA, Paul NK (2007) Yield and yield components of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) cultivars in relation to nitrogen fertilizer. Journal of Applied Sciences Research 3(10): 1022-1026.
- Anonymous (2005) Features of barley cultivation in Iran. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture Poblications: Tehran. [in Persian]
- Bagheri H, Jamshidi S, Andalibi B (2015) Comparison of agronomic characteristics of promising dryland barley genotypes with a conrentional cultivar in miyaneh region. Journal of crop production and processing 4(14): 63-76. [in Persian]
- Bayat F, Vaezi B (2016) Evaluation of Grain yield and yield components in some barley (Hordeum volgare L.) genotypes. Journal of Crop Breeding 8(20): 220-227. [in Persian with English abstract]
- Bhutta WM, Barley T, Ibrahim M (2005) Path-coefficient analysis of some quantitative characters in husked barley. Caderno de Pesquisa Serie Biologia 17(1): 65-70.
- Dadashi MR, Noorinia A, Askar M, Azizi Sh (2010) Evaluation of Correlation between Physiological and morphological traits with yield in hull-less barley lines. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology (Agriculture Science) 4(15): 29-40. [in Persian with English abstract]
- Ebrahimi A, Naghavi MR, Sabokdast M, Moradi Sarabshelli A, Ghaderdan K (2013) Evaluation of genetic diversity of Iranian wild barley (Hordeum sp.) and landraces using morphological characters. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research 21(1): 56-67. [in Persian with English abstract]
- Farahani E, Arzani A (2008) Evaluation of genetic variation of durum wheat genotypes using multivariate analysis. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 1(4): 51-64. [in Persian with English abstract]
- Jabbari M, Siahsar BA, Ramroodi M, Koohkan ShA, Zolfaghari F (2011) Correlation and path analysis of morphological traits associated with grain yield in drought stress and non-stress conditions in barley Agronomy Journal 24(4): 112-119. [in Persian with English abstract]
10. Karami E, Ghannadha MR, Naghavi MR, Mardi M (2005) An evaluation of drought resistance in barley. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 36(3): 547-560. [in Persian with English abstract]
11. Khazaei A, Moghaddam M, Nourmohammadi S, Shafaeddin S (2002). Study of genetic variation in winter barley landraces related to west part of Iran. Proceedings of the 7th Iranian Crop Science Congress. Karaj, Iran. [in Persian]
12. Mirzaie Nadushan H (1997) Evaluation of genetic diversity and geographical the collection of Iranian and foreign beans. Master Thesis, Tarbiat Modarres University, Faculty of Agriculture: Tehran, Iran. [in Persian with English abstract]
13. Mobasser S, Nourmohammadi Gh, Kashani A, Moghaddam M (2002) Kernel yield path analysis in barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Journal of Crop Science 2(1): 15-22. [in Persian with English abstract]
14. Mohammadi SA, Prasanna BM (2003) Analysis of genetic diversity in crop plants-salient statistical tools and considerations. Crop Science 43(4): 1235-1248.
15. Nei M, Li WH (1979) Mathematical model for studying genetic variation in terms of restriction endonucleases. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of America 76(10): 5269-5273.
16. Rashed Mohassel MH, Hosseini M, Abdi M, Molafylaby AA (2001) Cultivation of Crops. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Publication: Mashhad. [in Persian]
17. Romesborg CH (1990) Cluster Analysis for Researchers. Lulu Press: Raleigh.
18. Shafaeddine S (2002) Genetic and Geographical Diversity of Barley Landraces from Northern Parts of Iran, According to the Agronomic and Morphological Characters. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 3(33): 569-581. [in Persian with English abstract]
19. Shahmoradi Sh, Shafaoddin S, Yoosefi A (2011) Phenotypic diversity in barley ecotypes of arid-zone of Iran. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal 27-1(4): 495-515. [In Persian with English abstract].
20. Sinebo W (2002) Determination of grain protein concentration in barley: Yield relationships of barleys grown in a tropical highland environment. Crop Science Journal 24(2): 428-437.
21. Syed Aghamiri SMM, Mostafavi Kh, Mohammadi A (2012) Investigation of the relationship between grain yield and yield components in barley varieties and new hybrids using multivariate statistical methods. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 10(2): 421-427. [in Persian]
22. Torres VR, Davila JH, Mendoza AB, Godina FR, Maiti RK (2004) Importance of agronomic characteristics in the grain yield of maize under irrigated and rainfed conditions. Journal of Crop Research 27(2&3): 169-176.
23. Valizadeh K, Kazemi Arbat H (2006) Correlation and path analysis of grain yield and its components in naked barley. Proceedings of the 9th Iranian Crop Science Congress. Tehran, Iran. [in Persian with English abstract]
24. Zaheer A, Salfullah A, Muhammad M, Muhammad Z, Muhammad-Shahid M (2008) Genetic diversity for morpho-genetic traits in barley germplasm. Pakistan Journal of Botany 40(3): 1217-1224.
25. Zhang DX, Hewitt GM (2003) Nuclear DNA analyses in genetic studies of populations: practice, problems and prospects. Molecular Ecology 12(3): 563-584.