- Alami P, Talebnejad AR, Shayesteh M, Pouri I, Nourbakhshian J, Khoshnevis MR, Naghshgar I, Mokhtarzadeh AA, Birouni H (1991) Evaluation and comparison of yield and protein content of new forage sorghum promising cultivars and hybrids. Final Project Report, Seed and Plant Improvement Institute, Karaj, Iran.
- Daneshvar M (1991) Evaluation of irrigation regimes on growth, yield and yield components of grain sorghum in Isfahan. Master Thesis of Agronomy, Department of Agronomy and Breeding Research, Islafan University of Technology.
- Fouman Ajirlou A (1987) Origin, distribution and growth and application aspects of sorghum. Final Project Report, Seed and Plant Improvement Institute, Karaj, Iran.
- Fouman Ajirlou A (1998) Comparison of Iranian forage sorghum cultivars and hybrids. Final Project Report, Seed and Plant Improvement Institute, Karaj, Iran.
- Kohanmou MA, Mazaheri D (1998) The effect of irrigation intervals and distribution method of nitrogen fertilizer on yield and protein content of forage sorghum. The Fifth Iranian Agronomy and Plant Breeding Congress, Karaj, Iran.
- Koucheki A (1985) Farming in Dried Regions. Jijad Daneshgahi Publicaton: Tehran.
- Koucheki A, Alizadeh A (1995) Principle of Farming in Dried Regions. 4th edition. Astane Ghods Razavi Publication: Mahshad.
- Modir Shanechi, M (1999) Production and Management of Forage Plants. Astane Ghods Razavi Publication: Mahshad.
- Mehrani A (1997) The effect of irrigation intervals on quantitative and qualitative yield of forage millet cv. Nutrifeed. Final Report Project, Iranian Agriculture Ministry.
10. Mousavi SGR (2005) The effect of Irrigation scheduling and planting pattern on yield and yelild components and morphological and physiological traits of forage sorghum. Final Report Project. Islamic Azad Univerity of Birjand.
11. Nakhoda B (1996) The effect of drought stress on growth indices and quantitative and qualitative yield of forage yield. Master Thesis of Agronomy, Tarbiat Modattes University, Tehran, Iran.
12. G, Siyadat SA, Kashani A (1998) Agronomy (Cereals). Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz Publication: Ahvaz.
13. Vladabadi SA (1999) The effect of ecophysiological drough stress on corn, sorghum and millet. PhD thesis of Agronomy, Aslamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch, Tehran, Iran.
14. Berengner MJ, Faci JM (2001) Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L.) yield compensation processes under different plant densities and variable water supply. European Journal of Agronomy 15: 43-55.
15. Buxton DR (1996) Quality- related characteristics of forages as influenced by plant environment and agronomic factors. Anim. Feed Sience Technology 59: 37-49.
16. Grant CA, Peterson GA, Campbell CA (2002) Nutrient considerations for diversified cropping systems in the Northern Great Plains. Agronomy Journal 94: 186- 198.
17. Kumari S (1988) The effects of soil moisture stress on the development and yield of millet. Agronomy Journal 57: 480-487.
18. Jafari AV, Frolich AC, Walsh EK (2003) A note on estimation of quality in perennial rye grass by near in frared spectroscopy. Irish Journal of Agriculture and Food Research 42: 293-299.
19. Misra AN (1994) Pearl millet, seedling establishment under variable soil moisture stress. Acta Physiologia Plantarum 16(2): 101-103.
20. 20. Nielsen DC, Vigil MF, Benjamin JG (2006) Forage yield response to water use for dry land corn, millet and triticale in the central Great Planins. Agronomy Journal 98: 992-998.
21. Wilson JR (1981) Effects of water stress on in vitro dry matter digestibility and chemical composition of herbage of tropical pasture species. Australian Journal Agricultural Research 34: 377-390.