1. Abdolkhani S, Shokohfar AR (2016) The effect of seed densities and chlormequat chloride (CCC) concentrations on yield and yield components of Jonub barley cultivar. Journal of Crop production Research 7(4): 309-319. [in Persian with English abstract]
2. Akbari V, Jalilimarandi R, Khara J, Farrokhzad AR (2015) Response of two olive cultivars (Mary and Mission) to exogenous cycocel treatments under drought stress. Iranian Journal of Horticultural Science 46(2): 213-223. [in Persian with English abstract]
3. Almodares A, Jafarinia M, Hadi MR (2009) The Effects of nitrogen fertilizer on chemical compositions in corn and sweet sorghum. American Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Science 6(4): 441-446.
4. De R, Giri G, Saran G, Singh RK, Chaturvedi GS (1982) Modification of water balance of dryland wheat through the use of chlormequat chloride. The Journal of Agricultural Science 98(3): 593-597.
5. Desclaux D, Huynh TT, Roumet P (2000) Identification of soybean plant characteristics that indicate the timing of drought stress. Crop Science 40: 716- 722.
6. Ebadi A, Sajed K, Asgari R (2007) Effects of water deficit on dry matter remobilization and grain filling trend in three spring barley genotypes. Journal of Food Agricultural Environment 5(2): 359-362.
7. Emam Y, Ilkaie MN (2002) Effects of planting density and chlormequat chloride (CCC) on morphological characteristic and grain yield of winter oilseed rape cv. Talayeh. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 4(1): 1-8. [in Persian with English abstract]
8. Emam Y, Karimi H (1996) Influence of chlormequat chloride on five barley cultivars. Iran Agricultural Research 15: 89-104. [in Persian with English abstract]
9. Emam Y, Moaied GR (2000) Effect of planting density and chlormequat chloride on morphological and physiological characteristics of winter barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) cultivar" Valfajr". Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 2(2): 75-83.
10. Fietcher RA, Arnold V (1986) Stimulation of cytokinins and chlorophyll synthesis in cucumber cotyledons by triadimefon. Physiologia Plantarum 66(2): 197-201.
11. Gollagi SG, Hiremath SM Chetti MB (2009) Effects of growth regulator and nutrients on growth parameters and yield in chilli (Capsicum annum L.) cv. Byadagi Kaddi. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 5(1):123-125.
12. Hashemzadeh F (2009) Effects of drought stress and cycocel application on yield of maize varieties in second crop. Agroecology Journal 5(14): 67-79. [in Persian with English abstract]
13. Ibrahim SA, Kandil H (2007) Growth, yield and chemical constituents of soybean (Glycine max L.) plants as affect by plant spacing under different irrigation intervals. Research Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science 3(6): 657-663.
14. Khalilzadeh R, Seyed Sharifi R, Jalilian J (2016) Antioxidant status and physiological responses of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) to cycocel application and bio fertilizers under water limitation condition. Journal of Plant Interaction 11(1): 130-137.
15. Koch K (2004) Sucrose metabolism: regulatory mechanisms and pivotal roles in sugar sensing and plant development. Current Opinion in Plant Biology 7(3): 235-246.
16. Kohanmou A (1995) Evaluation of irrigation distances and method of nitrogen fertilizer distribution on growth and yield of sorghum in Karaj region. Master Thesis, Tarbiat modares University, Faculty of Agriculture:Tehran, Iran. [in Persian with English abstract]
17. Ludlow MM, Muchow RC (1990) A critical evaluation of traits for improving crop yields in water-limited environments. Advances in Agronomy 43: 107-153.
18. Movahhedi Dehnavi M, Ranjbar M, Yadavi AR, Kavusi B (2011) Effect of cycocel on proline, soluble sugars, protein, oil and fatty acids of flax (Linum Usitatissimum L.) plants under drought stress in a pot trial. Journal of Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences 2(3): 129-138. [in Persian with English abstract]
19. Noormohammadi Gh, Kashani A (2008) Agriculture. Shahid Chamran University Press: Ahvaz. [in Persian]
20. Pandey DM, Goswami CL, Kumar B (2003) Physiological effects of plant hormones in cotton under drought. Biologia Planetarum 47(4): 535-540.
21. Pirasteh-Anosheh H, Emam Y, Ashraf M (2014) Impact of cycocel on seed germination and growth in some commercial crops under osmotic stress conditions. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science 60(9): 1277-1289.
22. Rajala A (2004) Plant growth regulators to manipulate oat stands. Agriculture and Food Science 13(1-2):186-197.
23. Sharif S, Safari M, Emam Y (2007) The effect of drought stress and cycocle on barley yield (cv. Valfajr). Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 10(4): 281-290. [in Persian with English abstract]
24. Shekoofa A, Emam Y (2008) Effects of nitrogen fertilization and plant growth regulators (PGRs) on yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cv. Shiraz. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 10(2): 101-108.
25. Stahli D, Perrissin-Fabert D, Blouet A, Guckert A (1996) Contribution of the wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) flag leaf to grain yield in response to plant growth regulators. Plant Growth Regulators 16(3): 293-297.
26. Waddington SR, Cartwright PM (1988) Pre-maturity gradients in shoot size and in number and size of florets for spring barley treated with mepiquat chloride. The Journal of Agricultural Science 110(3):633-639.
27. Wang HQ, Li H, Liu F, Xiao LT (2009) Chlorocholine chloride application effects on photosynthetic capacity and photoassimilates partitioning in potato (Solanum tuberosum L.). Scientia Horticulturae 119(2): 113-116.
28. Wei YW, Hu CJ, Deng ZN, Li YR (2006) Differential gene expression in sugarcane regulated by ethephon at early growth stage. Sugar Technology 8(4): 306-308.
29. Zhang H, Tan G, Yang L, Yang J, Zhang J, Zhao B (2009) Hormones in the grains and roots in relation to post-anthesis development of inferior and superior spikelet in japonica/indica hybrid rice. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 47(3): 195-204.