Al-Khafaf S, Al-Awad MC, Sharhan FA, Al-Asadi N (1988) Uniformity and water distortion as influenced by environmental and operative conditions. Journal of Agriculture and Water Resources Research, Soil and Water Resources 7(2): 257-266.
Azevedo HJ, Bernardo S, Ramos MM, Sediyama GC, Cecon PR (2000) Influence of climatic factors and operational conditions on uniformity of distribution of water in a spray irrigation system. Revista Brasileira de Engenharia Agrícola e Ambiental 4(2): 152-158.
Ahmed MAM, Awaad MA, El-Ansary MY, El-Haddad ZA (2010) Performance of rotating spray plate sprinklers. Misr Journal of Agricultural Engineering 27(2): 565-585.
Bavi A, Kashkuli HA, Boroomand-Nasab S (2008) Effect of climatic and hydraulic parameters on water uniformity coefficient at sprinkler irrigation in Omidiyeh region. Iranian Water Research Journal 2(2): 53-59. [in Persian with English abstract]
Christiansen JE (1942) Irrigation by Sprinkling. Agricultural Experiment Station: California.
Dabbous B (1962) A study of sprinkler uniformity evaluation methods. Master Thesis, Utah State University: Logan, United State.
De Lima JLMP, Torfs PJJF, Singh VP (2002) A mathematical model for evaluating the effect of wind on downward-spraying rainfall simulators. CATENA 46(4): 221–241.
Dechmi F, Playan E, Faci JM, Tejero M, Bercero A (2003) Analysis of an irrigation district in northeastern Spain. II. Irrigation evaluation, simulation and scheduling. Agricultural Water Management 61(2): 93–109.
Farzad Manesh S, Hezar Jaribi A, Zakerinia M, Dehghani AA (2011) Impact evaluation of riser height, layout and sprinkler spacing on water uniformity coefficient in sprinkler irrigation. Proceedings of the 5th National Conference on Watershed Management and Soil and Water Resources Management. Kerman, Iran. [in Persian]
10. Heermann DF, Solomon KH (1983) Design and operation of farm irrigation systems. Chapter 5, Efficiency and Uniformity. ASAE, 591-600.
11. Hart WE (1995) Data on distribution and water losses of small sprinkler in winds of 0- 20 miles per hour. Tech. Report project: FE 7-4 No. 663.5 Experiment station H.S.P. A Filed Engineering Department.
12. Khodamoradi J, Moradi S (2009) Technical evaluation of performed sprinkler irrigation system in Sar-Pol-Zahab city. Proceedings of the National Conference on Water Crisis Management. Marvdasht, Iran. [in Persian]
13. Khodadadi Dehkordi D (2014) Impact evaluation of different riser heights on uniformity coefficient in sprinkler irrigation under different wind speeds. Advances in Environmental Biology 8(21): 187-192.
14. Moazed H, Bavi A, Boroomand nasab S, Naseri A, Albaji M (2010) Effects of climatic and hydraulic parameters on water uniformity coefficient in solid set systems. Journal of Applied Science 10(16): 1792-1796.
15. Montazar A (2010) Predicting alfalfa hay production as related to water distribution functions. Irrigation and Drainage 59(2): 189-202.
16. Nazari B, Liaghat A, Parsinejad M (2013) Development and analysis of irrigation efficiency and water productivity indices relationships in sprinkler irrigation systems. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production 4(3): 515-523.
17. Rahmatabadi V, Boroomand nasab S, Sakhaeerad H, Bavi A (2012) Evaporation and wind drift losses for two types of sprinklers with one and three nozzles in solid set systems in Ahwaz climate conditions. Iranian Journal of Irrigation and Drainage 2012(4): 265-272. [in Persian with English abstract]
18. Sheikhesmaeili O (2007) Analysis of the Uniformity to Optimize Design in Semi-Portable Sprinkling Irrigation System. Water and Soil Sciences 21(1): 129-139. [in Persian]
19. Salmeron M, Urrego YF, Isla R, Cavero J (2012) Effect of non-uniform sprinkler irrigation and plant density on simulated maize yield. Agricultural water management 113: 1-9.
20. Tarjuelo JM, Ortega JF, Montero J, De Juan JA (2000) Modeling evaporation and drift losses in irrigation with medium size impact sprinklers under semi-arid condition. Agricultural Water Management 43(3): 263-284.
21. Yacoubi S, Zayani K, Slatni A, Playan E (2012) Assessing sprinkler irrigation performance using field evaluation at the Medjerda lower valley of Tunisia. Engineering4(10): 682-691.
22. Younesi A, Bahmani O, Sedghi H (2015) Technical evaluation of efficiency and uniformity coefficients for sprinkler irrigation systems in Hamedan, Iran. Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences 5(S1): 827-833.