- Alvarez R, Nissen S, Sutter EG (1989) Relationship between indol-3-acetic acid levels in apple (Malus pumila Mill) root. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation 89(4): 439-443.
- Azizi M, Neamati H, Aroiee H (2013) The study on the effect of different levels of vermicompost and plant density on oil content and components of evening primrose (Oenothera biennis L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11(4): 608-617. [in Persian with English abstract]
- Balogun MO, Akande SR, Ogunbodede BA (2007) Effects of plant growth regulators on callus, shoot and root formation in fluted pumpkin (Telfairia occidentalis). African Journal of Biotechnology 6(4): 355-358.
- Bohidar S, Thirunavokkarasu M, Rao TV (2008) Effect of plant growth regulators on in vitro micro propagation of garden rue (Ruta graveogens L.). International Journal of Integrative Biology 3(1): 36-43.
- Daryani P, Zare N, Chamani E, Javadi D (2012) Investigating the effect of cultures and plant growth regulators on the microbial infusion of hazelnut glass. Master Thesis, Mohaghegh-e Ardabili University, Faculty of Agriculture: Ardabil, Iran. [in Persian with English abstract]
- Dasilva S, Sato A, Salgueiro Lage CL, Da Silva San Gil RA, Almeide Azevedo D, Esquibel MAJ (2005) Essential oil composition of Melissa officinalis L. in vitro produced under the influence of growth regulators. Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society 16(6): 1387-1390.
- Day J (2000) The effect of plant growth regulator treatment on plant productivity and capsule dehiscence in sesame. Field crops Research 66: 15-24.
- Etesami H, Alikhani HA (2011) The quantitative and qualitative assessment of auxin hormone production ability of same of the Iranian soils indigenous Rhizobial strains. Journal of Water and Soil 25(1): 61-69. [in Persian with English abstract]
- Fathi GH, Esmaeilpour B (2012) Plant Growth Substances: principles and applications. Jahad Daneshgahi of Mashhad: Mashhad. [in Persian]
10. Garoosi GA, Nezami E, Ostadsharif O (2018) Effects of some anti-auxins on micropropagation and growth parameters and IAA-oxidase activity in Saint Julien a rootstock. Journal of Plant Process and Function 6(19): 303-310. [in Persian with English abstract]
11. George EF (1993) Plant propagation by tissue culture. Educational Book Agency: New Delhi.
12. Gersani M, Lips SH, Sachs T (1980) The influence of shoots, roots and hormones on sucrose distribution. Journal of Experimental Botany 31 (3): 177-184.
13. Gifford RM, Evans LT (1981) Photosynthesis, carbon partitioning and yield. Annual Review of Plant Physiology 32: 485-509.
14. Hadipour AR, Azizi M, Naghdi-Badi HA, Delazar A (2015) Morphological diversities of some population of Eremostachys laciniata Bunge. Iranian Journal of Horticultural Science 46(3): 497-508. [in Persian with English abstract]
15. Hassani G, Akhgar AR, Tajabadipour A (2012) Effect of inoculation of pseudomonas fluorescent strains with IAA and ACC deaminase production on growth of pistachio seedlings. Iranian Journal of Soil Research 26(1): 89-97. [in Persian with English abstract]
16. Hosseini B, Moharrami L (2014) The survey effect of BAP and TDZ on direct shoot regeneration from nodal explant of Agastache foeniculum. Agricultural Crop Management (Journal of Agriculture) 16(2): 459-473. [in Persian with English abstract]
17. Kantev A, Yordanova RM, Janda T, Szala G, Popova L (2008) Treatment with salicylic acid decreases the effect of cadmium on photosynthesis in maize plant. Journal of plant Physiology 165(9): 920-931.
18. Kaya C, Kirnak H, Higgs D (2001) Enhancement of growth and normal growth parameters by foliar application of potassium and phosphorus in tomato cultivars grown at high (NaCl) salinity. Journal of Plant Nutrition 24(2): 357-367.
19. Mardani Ghahfarokhi V;Alami M, Arabshahi Delouee S, Sadeghi Mahoonak AR (2014) Effect of evening prime rose (Oenothera biennis) leaves extract on spoilage microorganisms in apple juice. Iranian Food Science and Technology Research Journal 10(1): 38-45. [in Persian with English abstract]
20. Mohtadi AM, Ghaderian SM (2012) Evaluation of auxin (IAA) and kinetin effects on lead uptake and accumulation in Matthiola flavida Bioss. Journal of Cell and Tissue 3(2): 161-169. [in Persian with English abstract]
21. Mojtahedi M, Lesani H (2011) Green plant life. Tehran University press: Tehran. [in Persian]
22. Ozel CA, Arslan O (2006) Efficient micropropagation of English shrub rose “Heritage” under in vitro conditions. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 8(5): 626-629.
23. Sainio PP, Rajala A, Simmons S, Caspers R, Stutman DD (2003) Plant growth regulator and day length effects on pre anthesis main shoot and tiller growth in conventional and dwarf oat. Crop Sciences 43: 227-233.
24. Tavares AC, Pimenta MC, Gonalves MT (1996) Micropropagation of Melissa officinalis L. through proliferation of axillary shoot. Plant cell Reports 15(6): 441-444.
25. Valiyari M, Nourafcan H (2018) Effect of IAA and BAP on morphophysiological traits of lemon balm. Agroecology Journal 13(4): 23-32. [in Persian with English abstract]
26. Zaferanchi SH, Saffari M, Saffari VR, Mohammadinejad GH (2010) Evaluation of plant growth regulators effects, naphthalene acetic acid and Benzyl amino purine on yield and some traits of four sesame genotypes. Crop Production in Environmental Stress 2(3,4): 49-62. [in Persian with English abstract]