عنوان مقاله [English]
To investigate the effect of manure and biological fertilizers of nitroxin and biosuperphosphate on yield and yield components of mung bean cv. Gohar, an experiment was conducted in factorial based on randomized complete block design with three replications in Khorramabad region. The examined treatments included application of cow manure at three levels of control, 10 and 20 t/ha added to soil before planting, and seed inoculation with bio-fertilizers of nitroxin and biosuperphosphate in the rate of 1 L/10 kg of seed, applied separately and in combination with each other. The effect of manure on grain and biological yield, harvest index, and interaction of manure and biological fertilizers had significant effect on the number of pods per plant, number of seeds per pod, number of seeds per plant, thousand kernel weight, grain and biological yield and harvest index. Combination of biofertilizers with cow manure increased soil elements amount and improved growth and development of photosynthetic organs and resulted in yield and yield components increment in mung bean. Therefore, application of biological fertilizers combined with 20 ton/ha cow manure is recommended for achieving desirable mung bean yield in Khorramabad region.
10. Darzi M, Haj Seyd Hadi MR, Rejali F (2012) Effects of cattle manure and biofertilizer application on biological yield, seed yield and essential oil in coriander (Coriandrum sativum). Journal of Medical Plants 2(42): 77-90. [in Persian with English abstract]
11. Dodd J (2000) The role of Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in agro-natural ecosystems. Outlook on Agriculture 29(1): 63-70.
12. Fadaei G, Faraji A, Dadashi M, Siamargoei A (2017) Mushroom plant (genotype VC-1973A) reaction to planting date, plant density and irrigation in Gorgan region. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 8(1): 180-191. [in Persian with English abstract]
13. Habibi A, Heidari GR, Sohrabi Y, Mohammadi K (2013) Effect of biofertilizers and chemical fertilizers on yield and yield components of pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L. Convar. pepo var. styriaca). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 28(4): 604-615. [in Persian with English abstract]
14. Hasanabadi T, Ardakani M, Rajali F, Paknejad F (2012) Effect of inoculation of nitrogen stabilizer and phosphate solvent on performance and nitrogen absorption indices in barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) under deferent level of N. Journal of Agronomy and Breeding 8(3): 161-174. [in Persian with English abstract]
15. Izadi Darbandi A, Azad M (2014) Possibility of improvement of wheat yield by correcting different methods and amounts of application of nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizers. Agronomy Journal 105: 43-51. [in Persian with English abstract]
16. Jafari H, Baghi M, Pezeshkpoor P (2017) Effect of different levels of manure and superabsorbent manure on growth and yield characteristics of mushroom plant under drought stress conditions. Agricultural Research 9(4): 25-39. [in Persian with English abstract]
17. Kamali R, Parsa M, Gahanian M (2015) The effect of application of biological, chemical, and organic fertilizers on some growth characteristics and grain yield of Vicia villosa L. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 13(2): 391-398. [in Persian with English abstract]
18. Kanani Alvar A, Raei Y, Zehtab Salmas S, Nasrollah Zadeh S (2013) Effect of biological and nitrogen fertilizers on yield and some morphological traits of two barley cultivars in dry conditions. Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 23(1): 47-52. [in Persian with English abstract]
19. Khajeh M, Gholipoor S, Amiri A, Yadallahi Deh Chesmeh P, Mighani H, Barageh Fard M (2016) Effect of phosphorous and chemical fertilizers on qualitative traits of mung bean (Ghohar cultivar). Journal of Agricultural Research 8(1): 1-15. [in Persian with English abstract]
20. Kikha Gh, Pahlavan Rad M, Sarhadi A (2017) Investigating the effect of phosphate soluble microorganisms on wheat yield, reduction of phosphorus fertilizer use and water use efficiency in arid regions. Applied Research in Field Crops 30(4): 117-139. [in Persian with English abstract]
21. Kocabas I, Kaplan M, Kurkcuoglu M, Baser KhC (2010) Effect of different organic manure applications on the essential oil components of Turkish sage (Salvia fruticosa Mill.). Asian Journal of Chemistry 22(2): 1599-1605.
22. Koocheki A, Hoseini M, Dezfoli A (2008) Constant Agriculture. Mashhad university publications: Mashhad.
24. Majnoun Hosseini N (2008) Grain Legume Production. Tehran University publications: Tehran. [in Persian]
25. Mokhtar Zadeh E, Taleshi K (2017) Comparative study of application of manure, biofertilizer and foliar application of iron- and zinc-sulphate on yield and yield components of wheat at KhorramAbad town. Research in Agriculture 9(1): 13-27. [in Persian with English abstract]
26. Nik Neghad Y, Daneshin G, Shirani Rad A, Pirdashti H, Arzanesh M (2016) Evaluation of the efficiency of plant growth bacteria on yield and yield components of rice under dehydrated conditions and decreased nitrogen. Agronomy Journal (Research and Development) 12: 56-69. [in Persian with English abstract]
27. Oveysi M, Nasiri M (2016) Evaluation the application of biological fertilizer and on manure on agronomy traits of Zea mays L. Agronomic Research in Semi Desert Regions (4)26: 22-35. [in Persian with English abstract]
28. Pezeshkpour P, Ardakani M, Paknejad F, Vazaan S (2014) Application effect of vermicompost, mycorrhizal symbiosis and biophosphate soulbilizing on physiological traits and yield of chickpea . Crop Physiology Journal 6(23): 53-65. [in Persian with English abstract]
29. Radwan SM, Awad NM (2002) Effect of soil amendment with various organic wastes with multi-biofertilizer on yield of peanut plants in sandy soil. Journal of Agriculture Sciences of Mansoura University 27: 3129-3138.
30. Rahimzadeh S (2009) Investigate the effect of biological fertilizer on yield and quality of medicinal plant (Dracocephalum moldavica) under the farm conditions. Master Thesis, Kordestan University, Agricultural Faculty: Sanandaj, Iran. [in Persian with English abstract]
31. Rasoli S, Mirzakhani M, Sajedi N (2014) Effect of azotobacter inoculation, application of manure and nitrogen on yield and yield components of safflower autumn. New finding in Agriculture 7(2): 113-125. [in Persian with English abstract]
32. Rezaei-Chiyaneh E, Tajbakhsh M, Ghiyasi M, Amirnia R (2015) Effect of integrated organic and chemical fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under dry farming conditions. Research in Field Crops 3(1): 55-69. [in Persian with English abstract]
33. Said Nejad A, Rezvani Moghadam P (2010) Evaluation of the effect of compost, vermicompost and livestock manure on yield and yield components and percentage of essential oil of cumin. Iranian Journal of Horticultural Sciences 24(2): 142-148. [in Persian with English abstract]
34. Safavi Gardini F (2016) The effect of application of manure, potassium, and super-adsorbent polymers on some physiological and morphological characteristics of pumpkin dye under drought conditions. Agronomy Journal (Research and Development) 112: 29-36. [in Persian with English abstract]
35. Shahbaghi M (2017) The effect of chemical and biological fertilizers on the quantitative traits of maize and Lathyrus sativus. Research in Agricultural 9(3): 70-84. [in Persian with English abstract]
36. Shahsavari A, Pirdashti H, Mottaghian A, Tajick Ghanbary M (2010) Response of growth characters and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) to co-inoculation of farmyard manure, Trichoderma spp. and Psudomunas spp. Agroecology 2(3): 448-458. [in Persian with English abstract]
37. Shirani H, Hajabasi MA, Afyuni M, Hemmat A (2002) Effect of farmyard manure and tillage system on soil physical properties and corn yield in central Iran. Soil and Tillage Research 68: 101-108.
38. Sharifi Z, Haghnia GH (2007) Effect of nitroxin nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield components of wheat of Sablan. Proceedings the Second National Conference on Ecological Agriculture of Iran. Gorgan, Iran. [In Persian with English abstract]
39. Tahmasbi Omran R, Falah Amoli H, Nik Nejad Y, Mahdinia Efra G (2014) Comparison of the effects of biological and manure fertilizers on the properties of Cultivated medicinal Lemon Balm. Agronomy Research in Semi Desert Regions 11(3): 22-41. [in Persian with English abstract]
40. Marash Sk, Talebzadeh A (2018) The effect of use of chemical and biological nitrogenous and phosphorous fertilizers under saccharum compost on quantitative and qualitative function of maize (Zea mays L.). Journal of Agronomy and Breeding 14(1): 1-13. [in Persian with English abstract]
41. Mokhtarzadeh I, Taleshi K (2017) Comparative study of application of manure, biofertilizer and foliar application of iron- and zinc-sulphate on yield and yield components of wheat at Khorramabad town. Research in Agricultural Research 9(27): 13-27. [in Persian with English abstract]
42. Yadavi A, Yosefpour Z (2015) Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus sources on soil chemical properties and elements concentration in sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). Journal of Water and Soil (Agricultural Sciences and Technology) 29(1): 210-224. [in Persian with English abstract]