Alizadeh A (2007) Planning the Irrigation Systems. Imam Reza University Publications: Mashhad. [in Persian]
Ahrar M, Delshad M, Babalar M (2009) Improving water / fertilizer efficiency of hydroponically cultured greenhouse cucumber by grafting and hydrogel amendment. Journal of Horticulture Science (Agricultural Sciences and Technology). 23(1): 69-77. [in Persian with English abstract]
Aghayari F, Khalili F, Adrakani MR (2016) Effect of deficit irrigation, partial irrigation and superabsorbent polymer on yield and yield components of corn (cv. KSC703). Journal of Soil and Water Resources Conservation. 6(1): 1-14.
Bassetti P, Westgate ME (1993) Water deficit affects receptivity of maize silks. Crop Science 33(2): 279-282.
Bradford KJ (1994) Water stress and the water relations of seed development: a critical review. Crop Science 34(1): 1-11.
Behnamfar K (1997) The study of potassium fertilizer effect on drought stress resistant and WUE at corn plant in Khuzestan climate conditions. Master thesis, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch: Khuzestan, Iran. [in Persian]
Dwyer LM, Stewart DW, Hamilton RI, Houwing L (1992) Ear position and vertical distribution of leaf area in corn. Agronomy Journal 84(3): 430-438.
Eck HV (1984) Irrigated corn yield response to nitrogen and water. Agronomy Journal 76(3): 421-428.
Ghadiri H, Majidian M (2003) Effect of nitrogen levels and cut off irrigation of corn at grain milking and soft dough stages on yield, yield components and water efficiency. Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Research 2: 103-113. [in Persian with English abstract]
10. Ghasemi M, Khoshkhuy M (2007) Effect of superabsorbent polymer on irrigation and plant growth of Dandranthema × Grandiflorum Kitam. Horticulture Sciences and Techniques 8(2): 65-82. [in Persian with English abstract]
11. Gardner FP, Piers RB, Michel RL (2013) Farm plants physiology. Translated by Sarmadnia Gh, Kouchaki A. Jahad-e Daneshgahi Publication: Mashhad. [in Persian]
12. Huttermann A, Zommorodi M, Reise K (1999) Addition of hydrogels to soil for prolonging the survival of pinus halepensis seedlings subjected to drought. Soil and Tillage Research 50(3-4): 295-304.
13. Hashemi-nia SM (2007) Water Management in Agriculture. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Publication: Mashhad [in Persian]
14. Han YG, Yang PL, Luo YP, Ren SM, Zhang LX, Xu L (2010) Porosity change model for watered super absorbent polymer-treated soil. Environmental Earth Sciences 61(6): 1197–1205.
15. Imam Y (2007) Agronomy of Cereal Crops. Shiraz University Publication Center: Shiraz. [in Persian]
16. Karimi A, Naderi M (2007) Yield and water use efficiency of forage corn as influenced by superabsorbent polymer application in soils with different textures. Water, Soil and Plant in Agriculture 7)3): 187-198. [in Persian with English abstract]
17. Koohestani Sh, Askari N, Maghsoudi K (2009) Assessment effect of Superabsorbent hydro gels on corn yield (Zea Mays L.) under drought stress condition. Iranian Water Research Journal 3(5): 71-78. [in Persian with English abstract]
18. Khadem SA, Ramroudi M, Galavi M, Rousta MJ (2011) The effect of drought stress and different rates of animal manure with superabsorbent polymer on grain yield and yield component of corn (Zea Mays L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 42(1): 115-123. [in Persian with English abstract]
19. Khodadadi Dehkordi D, Kashkuli HA, Naderi A, Shamsnia SA (2013) Evaluation of deficit irrigation and superabsorbent hydrogel on some growth factors of SCKaroun701 corn in the climate of Khuzestan. Advances in Environmental Biology 7(4): 527-534.
20. Lafitte HR, Edmeades GO (1995) Stress tolerance in tropical maize is linked to constitutive changes in ear growth characteristics. Crop Science 35(3): 820-826.
21. Majidian M, Ghadiri H (2002) Effect of water stress and different levels of nitrogen fertilizer during different growth stages on grain yield, yield components, water use efficiency, and some physiological characteristics of corn. (Zea Mays L.) Journal of Iranian Agriculture Science 33(3): 521-533. [in Persian with English abstract]
22. Mohammadian M, Malakouti MG (2002) Effect of two types of composts on soil physical and chemical properties and corn yield. Journal of Water and Soil Sciences 16(2): 144-151. [in Persian with English abstract]
23. Mojaddam M (2006) The effects of water deficit and nitrogen use control on agro-physiologic characteristics and corn SC704 function in Khouzestan climate. PhD thesis, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch: Khouzestan, Iran. [in Persian]
24. Nissanka SP, Dixon MA, Tollenaar M (1997) Canopy gas exchange response to moisture stress in old and new maize hybrid. Crop Science 37(1): 172-181.
25. Nikourazm K, Lotfi M, Hematian Dehkordi M (2009) Evaluation of superabsorbent, irrigation cycle application and the polymer application method on Lactuca sativa L. The 6th conference on gardening sciences, Gilan University, Rasht, Iran. [in Persian]
26. Roshdi M (2014) Study on generative traits and yield of sunflower under different levels of irrigation and superabsorbent polymer. Journal of Crop Production Research 5(4): 373-385. [in Persian with English abstract]
27. Schoper JB, Lambert RJ, Vasilas BL (1986) Maize pollen viability and ear receptivity under water and high temperature stress. Crop Science 26(5): 1029-1033.
28. Schussler JR, Westgate ME (1991) Maize kernel set at low water potential: 1. Sensitivity to reduce assimilates during early kernel growth. Crop Science 31(5): 1189-1195.
29. Sepehri A, Modarres Sanavi SA, Gharehyazi B, Yamini Y (2002) Effect of water deficit and different nitrogen rates on growth and development stages, yield and yield component of maize (Zea mays L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 4(3): 184-201. [in Persian with English abstract]
30. Saki-nezhad T (2003) The study of water stress effect on absorption procedure of N, P, K and Na elements at growth different stages, considering morphologic and physiologic characteristics of corn in Ahwaz climate conditions. Ph.D. thesis, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch: Khouzestan Iran. [in Persian]
31. Sanchuli N (2007) The effect of different manure and fertilizer ratios and their mixture on soil characteristics, yield components of single cross 704 grain corn. M.Sc. Thesis, Faculty of Agricultural University of Zabol, Iran. [in Persian]
32. Shirdel Shahmiri F, Akbari-nodehi D (2010) The evaluation of superabsorbent impact on Thompson plant growth. Proceedings of the 6th Conference on Gardening Sciences. Gilan University, Rasht, Iran. [in Persian]
33. Sharifan H, Mokhtari P, Hezarjaribi A (2013) The Effect of Superabsorbent A200 on the infiltration parameters Kostiakov-Lewis equation in Furrow irrigation. Journal of Water and Soil 27(1): 205-212. [in Persian with English abstract]
34. Shamsi Gooshki A, Tajoddini P, Farah-bakhsh H (2015) Impact evaluation of superabsorbent and priming on yield and yield component of grain corn under drought stress conditions. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on New Findings of Agricultural Sciences, Natural Resources and Environment. Tehran, Iran.[in Persian]
35. Tollenaar M, Daynard TB (1982) Effect of source-sink ratio on dry matter accumulation and leaf senescence of maize. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 62(4): 855-860.
36. Westgate ME, Boyer JS (1986) Reproduction at low silk and pollen water potentials in maize. Crop Science 26: (5) 951-956.
37. Westgate ME, Grant DL (1989) Water deficits and reproduction in maize: Response of the reproductive tissue to water deficit at anthesis and mid-grain fill. Plant Physiology 91(3): 862-867.
38. Yazdani F, Allahdadi I, Akbari GA, Behbahani MR (2007) Effect of different rates of superabsorbent polymer (Tarawat A200) on soybean yield and yield components (Glycine max L.). Agronomy Journal of Pajouhesh & Sazandegi 20(2): 167-174. [in Persian with English abstract]
39. Zohourian-Mehr MJ (2007) Super-Absorbents. Iran Polymer Society Press:Tehran. [in Persian]
40. Zangooei-Nasab SH, Imami H, Astaraei AR, Yari AR (2013) Effects of stockosorb hydrogel and irrigation intervals on some soil physical properties and growth of haloxylonseedling. Journal of Soil Management and Sustainable 3(1): 167-182. [in Persian with English abstract]