1. Azizi Kh, Norouzian A, Heidari S, Yaghubi M(2011) The study of effect of zinc and boron foliar application on yield, yield components, seed oil and protein content and growth indices of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) in Khorramabad climate conditions. Journal of Crop Science 4(5): 1-16. ]In Persian with English abstract[
2. Azizi M, Soltani A, Khavari-Khorasani S (2006) Rapeseed, Physiology, Agriculture, Race and Biotechnology. Jahad Daneshgahi: Mashhad. [in Persian]
3. Hussain A, Chaudhry MR, Wajid A, Ahmad A, Ibrahim MRM and Goheer AR (2004) Influence of water stress on growth, yield and radiation use efficiency of various wheat cultivars. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 6(6): 1074-1079.
4. Alihoseinpour F, Rafiee M, Farnya A (2011) Investigation the effect of boron foliar application on quality and quantitative characteristics of soybean genotypes. Journal of Crop Physiology 3(11): 33-46. [in Persian with English abstract]
5. Brighenti AM, Castro C (2008) Boron foliar application on sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) associated with herbicides. Helia 31(48): 127-136.
6. Bahrani AM, Pourreza A (2014) Effects of micronutrients on seed yield and oil content of Brassica napus L. cv. Talaeh. Bangladesh Journal of Botany 43(2): 231-233.
7. Berglund DR (2002) Soybean Production Field Guide for North Dakota and Northwestern Minnesota. North Dakota. Soybean Council: North Dakota.
8. Brown PH, Cakmak I, Zhang Q (1993) Form and Function of Zinc in Plants. In: Robson AD (ed). Zinc in Soil and Plants. Springer: Dordrecht 93-106.
9. Christiansen I, Graham PH (2002) Variation in di-nitrogen fixation among Andean bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) genotypes grown at low and high levels of phosphorus supply. Field Crops Research 73(2-3): 133-142.
10. Delauney AJ, Hu CA, Kishor PB, Verma DP (1993) Cloning of ornithine delta-aminotransferase cDNA from Vigna anconitifolia by transcomplementation in Escherichia coli and regulation of proline biosynthesis. Journal of Biological. Chemistry 268(25): 18673-18678.
11. Dindost Islam S, Rushdie M, Yousefzadeh S, Alizadeh A (2007) Effect of drought stress and micronutrient (zinc, iron and manganese) on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of oilseed sunflower in Hasan cultivar 33. Proceedings of the 2ndRegional Conference on Agriculture and Ecology. Islamic Azad University, Khoy, Iran. ]In Persian [
12. Galavi M, Heidari M, Zamani M )2007) Effects of zinc sulphate spray on quality, yield and yield components of rapeseed (Brassica napus). Faculty of and magnesium and soil-applied boron. Journal of Plant Nutrition 18(1): 179-200. [in Persian with English abstract]
13. Guertal EA (2004) Boron fertilization of bentagrass. Crop Science 44(1): 204-208.
14. Hocking PJ, Steer BT (1983) Uptake and partitioning of selected mineral element in sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) during growth. Field Crops Research 6(2): 93-107.
15. Khiavi M, Khorshidi MB, Ismaeili M, Azarabadi S, Faramarzi A, Emaratpardaz J (2010) Effect of foliar application of boron and zinc on yield and some qualitative characteristics of two rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Journal of. Water and Soil Science 20/1(4): 81-96. ]in Persian with English abstract]
16. Moradi Telavet MR, Siadat SA, Nadian, H, Fathi G (2007).Effect of rapeseed growth and function on different levels of nitrogen and boron in Ahwaz region.Proceedings of the 10th Iranian Soil Sciences Congress. Karaj, Iran. [in Persian with English abstract]
17. Morshedi A, Naghibi H(2004) Effects of foliar application of copper and zinc spraying on yield and quality of canola seed (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources 11(3): 15-22. [in Persian with English abstract]
18. Malakouti MJ, Tehrani MM (1999) The Role of Micro-Nutrients in Increasing Yield and Improving the Quality of Agricultural Products. Tarbiat Modarres University Publications: Tehran.
19. Mguelez Frade MM, Valenciano JB (2005) Effect of sowing density on the yield and yield components of spring-sown irrigated chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) grown in Spain. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science 33(4): 367-371.
20. Mohammad W, Shah SM, Nawas H, Iqbal MM (1999) Interactive effect of nitrogen, zinc and boron on yield and nutrient uptake by rapeseed. Pakistan Journal of Soil Science 16(1-2): 111-114.
21. Nasef MA, Badran NM, AbdEl-Hamide AF (2006) Response of peanut to foliar spray with boron and/or Rhizobium inoculation. Journal of Applied Sciences Research 2(12): 1330-1337.
22. Rezaei H, Malakouti MJ (2001) Critical levels of iron, zinc and boron for cotton in Varamin region. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 3(2): 147-153.
23. Soltani A, Khooie FR, Ghassemi-Golezani K, Moghaddam M (2001) A simulation study of chickpea crop
response to limited irrigation in a semiarid environment. Agricultural Water Management 49(3): 225-237.
24. Sabaghpour SH, Safikhani M, Sarker A, Ghaffari A, Ketata H (2004) Present status and future prospects of lentil cultivation in Iran. Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Grain Legumes. Dijon, France.
25. Dulai, S (2006). Effects of drought on photosynthetic parameters and heat stability of PSII in wheat and in Aegilops species originating from dry habitats. Acta Biologica Szegediensis 50(1-2), 11-17.
26. Thiruppathi M, Thanunathan K, Prakash M, Imayavaramban V (2001) Use of biofertilizer, phytohormone and zinc as a cost effective agrotechnique for increasing sesame productivity. Sesame and Safflower Newsletter 16: 46-50.
27. Wang N, Daun JK (2006) Effects of variety and crude protein content on nutrients and anti-nutrients in lentils (Lens culinaris). Food Chemistry 95(3): 493-502.
28. Zecevic V, Knezevic D, Micanovic D, Pavlovic M, Urosevic D(2005)The inheritance of plant height in winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Genetika 37(2): 173-179.
29. Ziaeyan AH, Rajaie M (2009) Combined effect of zinc and boron on yield and nutrients accumulation in corn. International Journal of Plant Production 3(3): 35-44.