عنوان مقاله [English]
Green peach aphid is one of the most important pests of various agricultural products.
1. Abramson CI, Wanderley PA, Wanderley MJA, Mina AJS, de Souza OB (2006) Effect of essential oils from Citronella and Elfazema on fennel aphids Hyadaphis foeniculi Passerini (Hemiptera: Aphididae) and its predator Cycloneda sanguinea L. (Coleopteran: Coccinelidae). American Journal of Environmental Sciences 3(1): 9-10.
2. Amini A, Amiri-Shirazi A, Dehnavi S,Rezaei-Rahimi S (2017) Effect of plant extract using biometrics testing on Tuberolachnus salignus. Proceedings of the second National Conference on New Achivements in Agronomy and Plant Breeding. Tehran, Iran.[in Persian]
3. Amini R, Yousefi A (2014) Using reduced rates of trifluralin and hand weeding in sustainable weed management of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.). Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 24(2):95-105. [in Persian with English abstract]
4. Behdad E (2002) Introductory Entomology and Important Plant Pests in Iran. Yadbood Publication: Isfahan, Iran. [in Persian]
5. Hasanzadeh N (2005) Technological implication of natural products in plant diseases management with special emphasis on fireblight. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 11(1): 53-68. [in Persian with English abstract]
6. Hosseini Amin, BH, Darvishi Rouhani B (2013) Plant Essential oils, a suitable alternative for chemical pesticides. Proceedings of Agricultural Science and Environment, Tehran [in Persian]
7. Hosseini Naveh F, Pourmirza AA, Safar Alizadeh MH (2010) An evaluation of lethal effects of pirimicarb, citowett oil and their mixture on greenhouse whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum) and green peach aphid (Myzus persicae) under greenhouse conditions. Iranian Journal of Plant Protection Science 41(1): 95-101. [in Persian with English abstract]
8. Isik M, Görür G (2009). Aphidicidial activity of seven essential oils against the cabbage aphid, Brevicoryne brassica L. (Hemiptera: Aphididae). Munis Entomology & Zoology 4(2): 424-431.
9. Isman MB (2006) Botanical insecticides, deterrents, and repellents in modern agriculture and an increasingly regulate world. Annual Review of Entomology 51: 45-66.
10. Jafari Z, Jamshidi S, Nourafcan H (2018) Insecticidal activity of tarragon, common and field wormwood essential oils against green peach aphid. Agroecology Journal 14(2): 67-77. [in Persian with English abstract]
11. Rahiminia M (2009) Illlustrated Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants. Ketabsaraye Bayan Publication: Tehran.
12. Shahrokhi S, khodabandeh HA, Farboodi M (2009) Effect of five pesticides on greenbug, Schizaphis graminum (Rondani) (Hem., Aphididae). Journal of New Agricultural Science 5(17): 19-25. [in Persian with English abstract]
13. Sherif A, Hall RG, el-Amamy M (1987) Drugs, insecticides and other agents from Artemisia. Med Hypotheses 23(2): 187-193.
14. Taghizadeh-Aghdam Masoud (1996) Evaluation of the effect of several insecticides against myzus persicae (Sulz) in four regions of East Azerbaijan. Master Thesis, Tabriz University, Iran. [in Persian]
15. Talepour F, Rashki M, Shirvani A (2016) Survey of interaction among entomopathogen fungus, Metarhizium anisopliae, the aphid, Myzus persicae and its host plant canola. Applied Researches in Plant Protection 5(1): 209-216. [in Persian with English abstract]