1. Aebi H (1984) Catalase in vitro. Methods Enzymology 105: 121–126.
2. Aghighi-Shahverdi M, Paravar A, Ghasemzadeh M, Navabi, A (2018). The study of germination, biochemical and enzymatic characteristics of buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench) affected by drought and salinity stresses. Iranian Journal of Seed Science and Research 5(3): 31-45. [in Persian with English abstract]
3. Alivand R, Tavakol-Afshari R, Sharifzadeh F (2013) Effects of gibberellin, salicylic acid, and ascorbic acid on improvement of germination characteristics of deteriorated seeds of Brassica napus. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 43(4): 561-571. [in Persian with English abstract]
4. Bewley JD, Bradford KJ, Hilhorst HWM, Nonogaki H (2013) Seeds: Physiology of Development, Germination and Dormancy (3rd ed). Springer Press: New York.
5. Bradford MM (1976) A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Analytical Biochemistry 72(1-2): 248-254.
6. Hampton JG, TeKrony DM, the ISTA Vigour Test Committee (1995) Handbook of Vigour Test Methods (3rd ed). International Seed Testing Association: Zurich.
7. Heath RL, Packer L (1968) Photoperoxidation in isolated chloroplasts: I. Kinetics and stoichiometry of fatty acid peroxidation. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics 125(1): 189–198.
8. Hoseini-Khah FS, Parsa S, Tavakkol-Afshari R, Jami Al-Ahmadi M, Esmaeili A (2014) Effects of salicylic acid and giberellic acid on improvement and prevailing seed deterioration in two sesame cultivars. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 45(4): 613-624. [in Persian]
9. International Seed Testing Association (2010) International Rules for Seed Testing. International Seed Testing: Zurich.
10. Jiang FL, Bo LP, Xu JJ, Wu Z (2018) Changes in respiration and structure of non-heading Chinese cabbage seeds during gradual artificial aging. Scientia Horticulturae 238: 14-22.
11. Kong L, Huo H, Mao P (2015) Antioxidant response and related gene expression in aged oat seed. Frontiers in Plant Science 6(158): 1-9.
12. Li Y, Wang Y, Xue H, Pritchard HW, Wang X (2017) Changes in the mitochondrial protein profile due to ROS eruption during ageing of elm (Ulmus pumila L.) seeds. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 114: 72-87.
13. Paravar A, Maleki-Farahani S, Rezazadeh A (2018) effect of drought stress during seed development on seed vigour, membrane peroxidation and antioxidant activity in different species of Balangu (Lallemantia sp.). Journal of Crops Improvement 20(1): 145-159. [in Persian with English abstract]
14. Rosa TDA, Nadal AP, Maldaner HR, Soares VN, Gadotti GI, Villela FA (2018) Electrical conductivity and accelerated aging in amaranth (Amaranthus crueentus L.) seeds. Journal of Seed Science 40(1): 44-51.
15. Sahu B, Sahu AK, Thomas V, Naithani SC (2017) Reactive oxygen species, lipid peroxidation, protein oxidation and antioxidative enzymes in dehydrating Karanj (Pongamia pinnata) seeds during storage. South African Journal of Botany 112: 383-390.
16. Silva LJD, Dias DCF, Sekita, MC, Finger FL (2018) Lipid peroxidation and antioxidant enzymes of Jatropha curcas L. seeds stored at different maturity stages. Acta Scientiarum. Agronomy 40(34978): 2-10.
17. Soltani A, Maddah V (2010) Simple, Applied Programs for Education and Research in Agronomy. Shahid Beheshti University Press: Tehran. [in Persian]
18. Van Treuren R, Bas N, Kodde J, Groot SP Kik C (2018) Rapid loss of seed viability in ex situ conserved wheat and barley at 4° C as compared to −20° C storage. Conservation Physiology 6(1): 13-23.
19. Xia F, Wang X, Li M, Mao P (2015) Mitochondrial structural and antioxidant system responses to aging in oat (Avena sativa L.) seeds with different moisture contents. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 94: 122-129.
20. Zhang YX, Xu HH, Liu SJ, Li. N, Wang WQ, Møller IM, Song SQ (2016) Proteomic analysis reveals different involvement of embryo and endosperm proteins during aging of Yliangyou 2 hybrid rice seeds. Frontiers in Plant Science 7: 1-17.