1. Afzal I, Basra SMA, Shahid M, Farooq M, Saleem M (2008) Priming enhances germination of spring maize (Zea mays L.) under cool conditions. Seed Science and Technology 36(2): 497-503.
2. Ahmadi-Azar F, Hasanloo T, Imani A, Feiziasl V (2015) Water stress and mineral zeolite application on growth and some physiological characteristics of Mallow (Malva sylvestris). Iranian Journal of Biology 28(3): 459-474. [in Persian with English abstract]
3. Ahmadi K, Darzi-Ramandi H, Fotokian MH (2018) Effect of terminal drought stress on germination characteristics of stressed plants of five durum wheat genotypes. Journal of Seed Research 7(4): 22-34. [in Persian with English abstract]
4. Amiri MB, Rezvani-Moghaddam P, Ehyai HR, Fallahi J, Aghhvany-Shajari M (2011) Effect of osmotic and salinity stresses on germination and seedling growth indices of artichoke (Cynara scolymus) and purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea). Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences 3(2): 165-176. [in Persian with English abstract]
5. An YY, Liang ZS, Zhang Y (2011) Seed germination responses of Periploca sepium Bunge, a dominant shrub in the Loess hilly regions of China. Journal of Arid Environments 75(5): 504-508.
6. Arnon DI (1949) Copper enzymes in isolated chloroplasts. Polyphenoloxidase in Beta vulgaris. Plant Physiology 24(1): 1-15.
7. Bajji M, Kinet JM, Lutts S (2002) Osmotic and ionic effects of NaCl on germination, early seedling growth, and ion content of Atriplex halimus L. (Chenopodiaceae). Canadian Journal of Botany 80(3): 297-304.
8. Barraclough PB, Kyte J (2001) Effect of Water Stress on Chlorophyll Meter Reading in Winter Wheat. In: Horst WJ, Schenk MK, Burkert A, Claassen N, Flessa H (eds).Plant Nutrition: Food Security and Sustainability of Agro-ecosystems through Basic and Applied Research. Kluwer Academic Publishers: netherlands 722-723.
9. Bayazidi-Aghdam MT, Mohammadi H, Ghorbanpour M (2016) Effects of nanoparticulate anatase titanium dioxide on physiological and biochemical performance of Linum usitatissimum (Linaceae) under well-watered and drought stress conditions. Brazilian Journal of Botany 39(1): 139-146. [in Persian with English abstract]
10. Boydak M, Dirik H, Tilki F, Çalikoğlu M (2003) Effects of water stress on germination in six provenances of Pinus brutia seeds from different bioclimatic zones in Turkey. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry 27(2): 91-97.
11. Chegini E, Ghorbanpour M, Hatami M, Taghizadeh M (2017) Effect of multi-walled carbon nanotubes on physiological traits, phenolic contents and antioxidant capacity of Salvia mirzayanii Rech. f. & Esfand.under drought stress. Journal of Medicinal Plants 16(62): 191-207. [in Persian with English abstract]
12. Enayati V, Esfandiari A, Al Hashem MH, Hozori A (2014) Effect of seed burning on germination indices and heterotrophic growth of maize seedlings. Journal of Seed Research 12(3): 6761-6167. [in Persian with English abstract]
13. Farehi R, Daraiee S, Hosseini SM, Shafiee F (2011) Increasing germination of plant seeds using carbon nanotubes. Proceedings of the Fifth National Conference on New Ideas in Agriculture. Islamic Azad University of Khorasgan Branch (Isfahan). Khorasgan, Iran. [in Persian with English abstract]
14. Gholami M, Rahemi M, Kholdebarin B (2010) Effect of drought stress induced by polyethylene glycol on seed germination of four wild almond species. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 4(5): 785-791. [in Persian with English abstract]
15. Gu Z, Chen D, Han Y, Chen Z, Gu F (2008) Optimization of carotenoids extraction from Rhodobacter sphaeroides. Learning With Technologies- Food Science and Technology 41(6): 1082-1088.
16. Haghighi M, Afifipour Z (2011) The effect of priming with carbon nanotubes, nano-titanium and copper nanoparticles on germination characteristics of onion. Proceedings of the First National Congress of Science and New Technologies of Agriculture. Zanjan University, Zanjan, Iran. [In Persian]
17. Haghighi M, Afifipour Z, Mozafarian M (2012) The effect of N-Si on tomato seed germination under salinity levels. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences 6(16): 87–90. [in Persian with English abstract]
18. Haghighi M, Da Silva JAT (2014) The effect of carbon nanotubes on the seed germination and seedling growth of four vegetable species. Journal Crop Science Biotechnology 17(4): 201-208. [in Persian with English abstract]
19. Hashemi-Dehkourdi E, Mousavi M (2013) Effect of anatase nanoparticles (TiO2) on parsley seed germination (Petroselinum crispum) in vitro. Biological Trace Element Research 155(2): 283-286.
20. ISTA (International Seed Testing Association) (2010) International Rules for Seed Testing. International Seed Testing Association: Bassersdorf, Switzerland.
21. Jiang Y, Hua Z, Zhao Y, Q Liu, Wang F, Zhang Q (2014) The effect of carbon nanotubes on rice seed germination and root growth. In: Zhang TC, Ouyang P, Kaplan S, Skarnes B (eds). Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Applied Biotechnology (ICAB 2012). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg 1207-1212.
22. Kapoor N, Arya A, Siddiqui MA, Amir A, Kumar H (2010) Seed deterioration in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under accelerated aging. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 9(3): 158-162.
23. Khodakovskaya M, Dervishi E, Mahmood M, Xu Y, Li Z, Watanabe F, Biris AS (2009) Carbon nanotubes are able to penetrate plant seed coat and dramatically affect seed germination and plant growth. ACS Nano 3(10): 3221-3227.
24. Khodakovskaya MV, de Silva K, Biris AS, Dervishi E, Villagarcia H (2012) Carbon nanotubes induce growth enhancement of tobacco cells. American Chemical Society Nano (ACS Nano) 6(3): 2128-2135.
25. Lahiani MH, Chen J, Irin F, Puretzky AA, Green MJ, Khodakovskaya MV (2015) Interaction of carbon nanohorns with plants: Uptake and biological effects. Carbon 81(1): 607-619.
26. Levitt J (1980) Response of Plants to Environmental Stresses: Water, Radiation, Salt and Other Stresses. Academic Press: New York.
27. Liu Q, Chen B, Wang Q, Shi X, Xiao Z, Lin J, Fang X (2009) Carbon nanotubes as molecular transporters for walled plant cells. Nano letters American Chemical Society 9(3): 1007-1010.
28. Liu X, Huang B (2000) Heat stress injury in relation to membrane lipid peroxidation in creeping bent grass. Crop Science Society of American 40 (2): 503- 510.
29. Lu CM, Zhang CY, Wen JQ, Wu GR, Tao MX (2002) Research of the effect of nanometer materials on germination and growth enhancement of Glycine max and its mechanism. Soybean Science 21(3):168-171.
30. Mansouri A, Omidi H (2018) Effects of potassium nitrate on germination indices of green basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) under water deficit stress. Journal of Seed Research 8(2): 20-28. [in Persian with English abstract]
31. Nautiyal PC, Rachaputi NR, Joshi YC (2002) Moisture-deficit-induced changes in leaf-water content, leaf carbon exchange rate and biomass production in groundnut cultivars differing in specific leaf area. Field Crops Research 74(1): 67-79.
32. Parmoon G, Ebadi A, Jahanbakhsh Godahkahriz S, Davari M (2015) Effect of seed priming by salicylic acid on the physiological and biochemical traits of aging milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seeds. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 7(4): 223-234. [in Persian with English abstract]
33. Pour Mombeini S, Moalemi N (2016) Effect of hydro and osmo-priming in combination with GA3 and KNO3 on seed germination of dodonaeaviscosaunder salinity conditions. Journal of Horticultural Science 30(1): 102-111. [in Persian with English abstract]
34. Siadat SA, Moosavi A, Sharifzadeh M (2012) Effects of seed priming on antioxidant activity and germination characteristics of maize seeds under different aging treatments. Research Journal of Seed Science 5(2): 51-62. [in Persian with English abstract]
35. Siddique MRB, Hamid A, Islam MS (2000) Drought stress effects on water relations of wheat. Botanical Bulletin- Academia Sinica Taipei 41(1): 35- 39.
36. Tripathi S, Sonkar SK, Sarkar S (2011) Growth stimulation of gram (Cicer arietinum) plant by water soluble carbon nanotubes. Nanoscale 3(3): 1176-1181.
37. Wang X, Han H, Liu X, Gu X, Chen K Lu D (2012) Multi-walled carbon nanotubes can enhance root elongation of wheat (Triticum aestivum) plants. Journal of Nanoparticle Research 14(6): 1-10.