1. Ahmadinik A, Rahimikhoob A (2014a) Evaporation model of solar stills to use in condensation irrigation system. Proceedings of the fourth National Conference on Irrigation and Drainage Networks Management. Ahwaz, Iran. [in Persian with English abstract]
2. Ahmadinik A, Rahimikhoob A (2014b) Condensation irrigation system and solar stills evaporation potential. Proceedings of the fifth National Conference on Water Resources Management. Tehran, Iran. [in Persian with English abstract]
3. Ahmadinik A, Rahimikhoob A (2015) Evaluation of modification Priestley- Taylor and Penman models radiation component to estimate evaporation from solar stills. Iranian Journal of Irrigation and Drainage 9(1): 120-130. [in Persian with English abstract]
4. Ahmadinik A, Rahimikhoob A (2016a) Evaluation of evaporation from solar stills for crop water requirement of maize in South East Tehran. Iranian Water Researches Journal 10(4): 53-61. [in Persian with English abstract]
5. Ahmadinik A, Rahimikhoob A (2016b) Analysis of parameters affecting on the potential of solar stills evaporation. Journal of Water and Soil Conservation 22(5): 203-217. [in Persian with English abstract]
6. Akinaga T, Generalis SC, Paton C, Igobo ON, Davies PA (2018) Brine utilisation for cooling and salt production in wind-driven seawater greenhouses: Design and modelling. Desalination 426: 135-154.
7. Al-Ismaili AM, Jayasuriya H (2016) Seawater greenhouse in Oman: A sustainable technique for freshwater conservation and production. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 54: 653-664.
8. Alvarez VM, Ortega MJG, Gorriz BM, Garci MSA, Valero JFM (2017) The use of desalinated seawater for crop irrigation in the Segura River Basin (south-eastern Spain). Desalination 422: 153-164.
9. Anonymous (2009) Global agriculture towards 2050 "How to feed the world in 2050: High-level expert forum on". Food and Agriculture Organization, Rome.
10. Davies PA, Paton C (2004) The Seawater Greenhouse and the Watermaker Condenser. Proceedings of the third International Conference on Heat Powered Cycles. Larnaca, Cyprus.
11. Davies PA, Paton C (2005) The Seawater Greenhouse in the United Arab Emirates: Thermal modelling and evaluation of design options. Desalination 173(2): 103-111.
12. Feitelson E, Rosenthal G (2012) Desalination, space and power: The ramifications of Israel's changing water geography. Geoforum 43(2): 272-284.
13. Goosen MFA, Sablani SS, Al-Hinai H, Paton C, Shayya WH (2001) Humidification-dehumidification desalination: Seawater greenhouse development. Proceedings of the IDA World Congress on Desalination and Water Reuse. Manama, Bahrain.
14. Goosen MFA, Sablani SS, Paton C, Perret J, Al-Nuaimi A, Haffar I, Al-Hinai H, Shayya WH (2003) Solar energy desalination for arid coastal regions: development of a humidification–dehumidification seawater greenhouse. Solar Energy 75(5): 413-419.
15. Heck N, Paytan A, Potts DC, Haddad B, Petersen KL (2017) Management priorities for seawater desalination plants in a marine protected area: A multi-criteria analysis. Marine Policy 86: 64-71.
16. Levidow L, Zaccaria D, Maia R, Vivas E, Todorovic M, Scardigno A (2014) Improving water-efficient irrigation: Prospects and difficulties of innovative practices. Journal of Agricultural Water Management 146:84-94.
17. Ming T, Gong T, de Richter RK, Cai C, Sherif SA (2017) Numerical analysis of seawater desalination based on a solar chimney power plant. Applied Energy 208: 1258-1273.
18. Mahmoudi H, Abdul-Wahab S, Goosen MFA, Ouaged A, Sablani SS, Spahis N (2007) Wind energy systems adapted to the seawater greenhouse desalination unit designed for arid coastal countries. Journal of Revue des Energies Renouvelables 10(1): 19 -30.
19. Mahmoudi H, Abdul-Wahab SA, Goosen MFA, Sablani SS, Perret J, Ouagued A, Spahis N (2008) Weather data and analysis of hybrid photovoltaic-wind power generation systems adapted to a seawater greenhouse desalination unit designed for arid coastal countries. Desalination 222(1-3): 119-127.
20. Mahmoudi H, Spahis N, Abdul-Wahab SA, Sablani SS, Goosen MFA (2010) Improving the performance of a seawater greenhouse desalination system by assessment of simulation models for different condensers. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 14(8): 2182-2188.
21. Omidbaigi R (1997) Approaches to Production and Processing of Medicinal Plants. Tarrahane-e Nashr Publication: Tehran, Iran. [in Persian]
22. Sablani SS, Goosen MFA, Paton C, Shayya WH, Al-Hinai H (2003) Simulation of fresh water production using a humidification–dehumidification seawater greenhouse. Desalination 159(3): 283-288.
23. Seppanen MM (2000) Characterization of freezing tolerance in Solanum commersonii (Dun.) with special reference to the relationship between freezing and oxidative stress. PhD Thesis, Department of Plant Production, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland.
24. Tahri T, Abdul-Wahab SA, Bettahar A, Douani M, Al-Hinai H, Al-Mulla Y (2009) Simulation of the condenser of the seawater greenhouse:Part I: Theoretical development. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry 96(1): 35-42.
25. Tahri T, Douani M, Abdul-Wahab SA, Amoura M, Bettahar A (2013) Simulation of the vapor mixture condensation in the condenser of seawater greenhouse using two models. Desalination 317: 152-159.
26. Yetilmezsoy K, Abdul-Wahab SA (2014) A composite desirability function-based modeling approach in predicting mass condensate flux of condenser in seawater greenhouse. Desalination 344: 171-180.