1. Adediran JA, Taiwo LB, Akande MO, Sobulo RA, Idowu OJ )2004( Application of organic and inorganic fertilizer for sustainable maize and cowpea yields in Nigeria. Journal of Plant Nutrition 27(7): 1163-1181.
2. Alam QK (2004) Soil fertility and its management on organic rice cultivation in Bangladesh. Proceedings of the sixth IFOAM- Asia Scientific Conference. Benign Environment and Safe Food, Yangpyung, Korea.
3. Behdad M, Paknejad F, Vazan S, Ardakani MR, Nasri M (2009) Effect of drought stress on yield and yield components at different stages of wheat cultivars. Journal of Environtal Tensions in Plant Sciences 1(2): 143-157. [in Persian with English abstract]
4. Bezuglova OS, Polienko EA, Gorovtsov AV, Lyhman VA, Pavlov PD (2017) The effect of humic substances on winter wheat yield and fertility of ordinary chernozem. Annals of Agrarian Science 15(2): 239-242.
5. Bhattacharjee RB, Singh A., Mukhopadhyay SN (2008) Use of nitrogen-fixing bacteria as biofertilizer for non-legumes: Prospects and challenges. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 80(2): 199-209.
6. Gholamhosseini M, Ghalavand A, Jamshidi E (2008) The effect of irrigation regimes and fertilizer treatments on grain yield and elements concentration in leaf and grain of sunflower (helianthus annuus L.) Agronomy and Horticulture 21(2): 91-100. [in Persian with English abstract].
7. Gholamhoseini M, Aghaalikhani M, Malakouti MJ (2008) Effects of natural zeolite and nitrogen rates on canola forage quality and quantity. Journal of Water and Soil Science. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 12 (45): 537-548. [in Persian with English abstract]
8. Jones CA, Jacobsen JS, Mugaas A (2007) Effect of low-rate commercial humic acid on phosphorus availability, micronutrient uptake, and spring wheat yield. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 38(7-8): 921-933.
9. Kizilkaya R (2008) Yield response and nitrogen concentrations of spring wheat (Triticum aestivum) inoculated with Azotobacter chroococcum strains. Ecological Engineering 33(2): 150-156.
10. Kocheki A, Rashedmohasel MH, Nasirimahalati M, Sadrabad R (1997) Physiological Bases of Crop Development. Razavi Cultural Foundation Publications [in Persian].
11. Kramer AW, Doane TA, Horwath WR, Kessel CV (2002) Combining fertilizer and organic inputs to synchronize N supply in alternative cropping systems in California. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 91(1-3): 233-243.
12. Liang Y, Si J, Nikolic M, Peng Y, Chen W, Jiang Y (2005) Organic manure stimulates biological activity and barley growth in soil subject to secondary salinization. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 37(6): 1185-1195.Mirlohi AF, Mohamadi R, Razavi SJ, Noorbakhsh F (2008) Effect of different fertilizer treatments applied at planting rice, oats, barley and corn as a second crop in a repeat performance three years. Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production. 18 (3): 161-171 [in Persian with English abstract]
13. Mooleki SP, Schoenau JJ, Charles JL, Wen G (2004) Effect of rate, frequency and incorporation of feedlot cattle manure on soil nitrogen availability, crop performance and nitrogen use efficiency in east-central Saskatchewan. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 84(2): 199- 210.
14. Mun SP, Ku CS (2010) Pyrolysis GC–MS analysis of tars formed during the aging of wood and bamboo crude vinegars. Journal of Wood Science 56(1): 47-52.
15. Ofosu-Anim J, Leitch M (2009) Relative efficacy of organic manures in spring barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) production. Australian Journal of Crop Science 3(1): 13-19.
16. Pangnakorn U, Watanasorn S, Kuntha C, Chuenchooklin S (2009) Application of wood vinegar to fermented liquid bio-fertilizer for organic agriculture on soybean. Asian Journal of Food and Agro-Industry 2: 189-196.
17. Polat E, Karaca M, Demir H, Naci-Onus A (2004) Use of natural zeolite (clinoptilolite) in agriculture. Journal of Fruit and Ornamental Plant Research 12:183-189.
18. Shariff M (2002) Effect of lignitic coal derived humic acid on growth and yield of wheat and maize in alkaline soil. PhD Dissertation, NWFP Agriculture University: Peshawar, Pakistan.
19. Shaw JW, Andrews RD (2001) Cation exchange capacity affects greens’ turf growth. Golf Course Management 73-77.
20. Souza JBG, Re-Poppi N, Raposo JL (2012) Characterization of pyroligneous acid used in agriculture by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society 23(4): 610–617.
21. Tahmasebi-Sarvestani Z, Mostafavi-Rad M (2011) Effect of organic and inorganic nitrogen sources on quantitative and qualitative characteristics in three winter rapeseed cultivars in Arak. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 4 (3): 177-197. [in Persian with English abstract]
22. Ulukan H (2008) Effect of soil applied humic acid at different sowing times on some yield components in wheat (Triticum spp.) hybrids. International Journal of Botany 4(2): 164-175.
23. Xueyuan G, Xiaorong W, Zhimang G, Lemei D, Yijun C (2001) Effects of humic acid on speciation and bioavailability to wheat of rare earth elements in soil. Chemical Speciation and Bioavailability 13(3): 83-88.
24. Yarmohammadi V, Sajedi NA, Mirzakhani M, Sibi M (2011) Effect of water stress and application of zeolite and animal manure on potatoes. Proceedings of the First National Conference on Strategies for Achieving Sustainable Agriculture. Payam Noor University, Khozestan Branch, Iran. [in Persian with English abstract]
25. Yasari E, Patwardhan AM (2007) Effect of Azotobacter and Azospirillium inoculants and chemical fertilizers on growth and productivity of canola (Brassica napus L.). Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 6 (1): 77-82.
26. Yousefzadeh S, Modarres-Sanavy SAM, Sefidkon F, Asgarzadeh A, Ghalavand A, Sadat-Asilan K (2013) Effects of Azocompost and urea on the herbage yield and contents and compositions of essential oils from two genotypes of dragonhead (Dracocephalum moldavica L.) in two regions of Iran. Food Chemistry 138 (2–3): 1407-1413.