Azimzadeh M, Koocheki A, Bala M (2002) Effect of different tillage methods on bulk density, porosity, soil moisture content and yield of wheat under dry land conditions IRA. Journal of Crop Sciences 3: 209-224.
Barry DAJ, Miller MH (1986) Relevance to zero tillage. Journal of Soil Sciences 66: 689- 699.
Bellido LL, Fuentes M, Castillo JE, Lopez FJ, Fernandez EJ (1996) Long time tillage, crop rotation and nitrogen fertilizer effect on wheat yield under rain fed Mediterranean condition. Agronomy of Journal 88: 783-791.
Blevins RL, Smith MS, Thomas GW, Frye WW (1993) Influence of conservation tillage on soil properties. Journal of Soil Water Conserve 38: 301-305.
Dao TH, Nguyen HT (1984) Growth response of cultivation to conversation tillage in a continuous wheat cropping system. Agronomy of Journal 81l: 923- 929.
Dolan MS, Dowdy RH, Voorhees WB, Johnson JF, Bidwell Schrader AM (1992) Corn phosphorus and potassium uptake in response to soil compaction. Agronomy of Journal 84: 639-642.
Gill K, Aulakh B (1990) Wheat yield and soil bulk density response to some tillage system on anoxia soil. Soil and Tillage Research 18(1): 37-45.
Hair HC, Cooper PJM, Pala, M (1991) Soil and crop management for improved water use efficiency in rain fed areas. Proceeding of an international workshop Ankara, Turkey 15- 19.
Karen DL, Gooden DT (1987) Tillage system for wheat production in the southeastern Costal plains. Agronomy of Journal 79: 582-587.
10. Khosravani A, Zareeian S, Afzalineya S (2000) Effect of different tillage methods on yield of water wheat. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science 2: 269-277.
11. Lindeman GE, Randal GW (1982.) Soil compaction effects on soybean nodulation, N2 fixation and seed yield .Agronomy of Journal 74: 307-310.
12. Logesdon SD, Reneau RB, Parker JC (1987) Corn seedling root growth as influenced by soil physical properties. Agronomy of Journal 79: 221- 224.
13. Mapa RB, Gream KE, Santo L (1996) Temperature variability of soil hydraulic properties with wetting and drying subsequent to tillage. Soil Sciences, Social American of Journal 50: 1133-1138.
14. Meek BD, Deter WR,. Ralph DR, Rachel ER, Carter LM (1990) Infiltration rate as affected by an alfalfa and no-tillage Cotton cropping system. Soil Sciences, American of Journal 54: 505- 508.
15. Ossible M, Crookston RK, Larson WE (1992) Sub surface compaction reduce the root and shoot growth and grain yield of wheat. Agronomy of Journal 84: 34-38.
16. Phillips RE, Blevins RL, Thomas GW, Frye WW, Phillips SH (1980) No-tillage agriculture. Agronomy Sciences 208:1108-1113.
17. Shafiee A (1996) Principles of agronomy machinery. Published Tehran University 152- 155.
18. Tackett JL, Tollner RL, Hargrove WL, Clark RL, Go labia MH (1988) Effect of tillage practices on infiltration and soil strength of a typical hapludult soil after years. Soil Sciences. American Journal 52: 798- 804.
19. Walker RH, Buchanan GA (1982) Crop manipulation in integrated weed management systems. Weed Sciences 85: 1132-1143.
20. Wilhelm WW, Bouzerour H, Power JF (1989) Soil disturbance residue management effect on winter wheat growth and yield. Agronomy of Journal 81: 581-588.
21. Zabolestani A, Sedge AR, Zamani AS (2008) Effect of different tillage methods on grain yield and components of water wheat. Journal of anew Agricultural Sciences 12: 39-48.