عنوان مقاله [English]
To evaluate of salinity tolerance indices in 17 commercial cultivars and 34 lines ofbread wheat against salinity of sodium NaCl, an experiment was conducted in growing season of 2012 in factorial experiment based on randomized complete block with two replications and in salt concentration of 0, 8 and 16 ds m in the greenhouse. In this study, total plant dry weight was measured. To assess the salt tolerance of genotypes stress susceptibility (SSI), tolerance (TOL), stress tolerance (STI), geometric mean productivity(GMP) and the mean productivity (MP) indices were used. In this study, regarding to the indices of MP, GMP and STI, Farahan 4452, Saruq 4468, Trfan4678, Parsi, Rezaieh 2745 and Nishapur genotypes identified to have the highest yield in both control and salt stress conditions. Therefore, they can be used in salineandnon-salineoruncertain areas, also because they had highbiologicalyield. On the other hand, it was observed that Roshan, MV-17, 22762, Zarea, 22919, Azerbaijan 2664 and Mahabad 1856genotypeshad the lowest rate of TOL and SSI indicesandthey can be grown in saline areasbecauseof having highbiological yieldin stress condition.
10. Fernandez GC (1992) Effective selection criteria for assessing plant stress tolerance. Pp: 257-270: In: Kuo CG (ed). Proceedings of the International Symposium on Adaptation of Vegetables and Other Food crops to Temperature Water Stress, Taiwan. 13-18 Aug.
11. Fischer RA, Maurer R (1978) Drought resistance in spring wheat cultivars. I. Grain yield responses. AustralianJournalAgricultureResearch29: 897-912.
12. Ghorbani M H, Soltani A, Amiri S (2007) Effect of salinity and seed size on seedling germination and growth response of wheat germ. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 14(6): 37-45.
13. Izanlou A, Zeynali H, Hosseinzadeh A, MajnunHosseini N (2002) The best indicator of drought tolerance in soybean cultivars. Research Institute of Plant Breeding and Seed, Karaj. The 7thKey Ppers of Crop Science Congress 553-554.
14. Kafi M (1998) Salinity effects on photosynthesis in susceptible and tolerant wheat cultivars. The Fifth Congress of Agronomy Abstracts, p. 33.
15. Kamkar B, Kafi M, NassiriMahallati A (2004) Determination of the Most Sensitive Developmental Period of Wheat (Triticumaestivum) to Salt Stress to Optimize Saline Water Utilization. The 4thInternational Crop Science Congress.
16. Kargar SMA, Ghannadha MR, Bozorgi-Pour R, Babaei HA (2004) An investigation of drought tolerance indices in some soybean genotypes under restricted irrigation conditionsIranianJournal of AgricultureScience35(1): 129-142.
17. Kingbury RW, Epstein E, Pearcy (2006) Salt sensitivity in wheat. Plant Physiology. 80: 651-654.
18. Koocheki AR, Yazdansepas A, Nikkhah R (2006)The effect of end season drought on grain yield and some morphological traits in wheat genotypes. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 8(1): 14-29.
19. Moghadam AV, Hadizadeh V (2002) Response of maize hybrids and their parental lines to drought using different stress tolerance indices. Seed and Plant Journal 18(3): 272-255.
20. Munns R, James RA, Lauchli A (2006) Approaches to increasing the salt tolerance of wheat and other cereals. Journal ofExperimental Botany 57: 1025-1043.
21. Narayan D, Misra RD (1989) Drought resistance in varieties of wheat in relation to root growth and drought indices. India Journal of AgricultureScience59(9): 595-598.
22. Noorynia A, Naderi D, Yaghmaee F (2004) Evaluation and selection of normal barley genotypes tolerant to salinity. Proceedings of the 8thCongress of Iranian Plant Breeding and Agronomy, University of Guilan. p. 265.
23. Rascio A, Plantani C, Di fonzo n, Wittmer G (1992) Bound water in durum wheat under drought stress. Plant Physiology 98: 906-912.
24. RezvaniMoghaddam P, Koochaki A (2001) Research history on salt affected lands of Iran: Present and future prospects – halophytic ecosystem – International Symposium on Prospects of Saline Agriculture in theGCC Countries. Dubai, UAE.
25. Rosielle AA, Hamblin J (1981) Theoretical aspect of selection for yield in stress and non- stress environment. Crop Science21: 943-946.
26. Shiri MR (2005) Evaluation stress tolerance index selection of wheat genotypes. 1stEnvironment Stress on Plants Conformance. Takstan. 101-103.
27. Sio-Se Mardeh A, Ahmadi A, Poustini K, Mohammadi V (2006) Evaluation of drought resistance indices under various environmental conditions. Field Crop Research 98: 222- 229.
28. Thanji KK (1996). Agricultural salinity assessment and management. American Society of Civil Engineers. p. 619.