1. Adeboye OB, Schultz B, Adekalu KO, Prasad KC (2019) Performance evaluation of AquaCrop in simulating soil water storage, yield, and water productivity of rainfed soybeans (Glycine max L.) in Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Agricultural Water Management 213: 1130-1146.
2. Agarwal DK, Billore SD, Sharma AN, Dupare BU, Srivastava SK (2013) Soybean: introduction, improvement, and utilization in India problems and prospects. Agricultural Research 2(4): 293-300.
3. Amaranath KCN, Viswanatha SR (1990) Path coefficient analysis for some quantitative characters in soybean. Mysore Journal of Agricultural Sciences 24(3): 312-315.
4. Babaei Zarch MJ, Fotokian MH, Mahmoodi S (2014) Evaluation of genetic diversity of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) genotypes for morphological traits using multivarite analysis methods. Journal of Crop Breeding 6(14) :1-14. [in Persian with English abstract]
5. Chalish L, Houshmand S (2011) Estimate of heritability and relationship of some durum wheat characters using recombinant inbred lines. Journal of Crop Production 4(2): 223-238. [in Persian with English abstract]
6. Das ML, Rahman A, Miah AJ (1989) Correlation, path-coefficient and regression studies in soybean. Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Research 14(1): 27-29.
7. Diaz C, Velaquz MO, Garcia O, Lopez MT, Garua JL (1987) Evaluation of soybeans in the dry seasons in Cuba. Ciencies de lar Agriculture 32: 159-161.
8. FAO (2009) Food Outlook - Global Market Analysis. Available on-line as <ww.fao.org/3/ai482e/ai482e00.htm> on 25 July 2009.
9. FAO (2019) Food Outlook - Biannual Report on Global Food Markets. Rome. Licence: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO. Available on-line as <http://www.fao.org/3/ca4526en/ca4526en.pdf> on 31 April 2019.
10. FAOSTAT (2017) Visualize Data of Crops. Available on-line as <http://www.fao.org/faostat/en/?#data/QC> on 05 March 2017.
11. Faraji A (2016) Evaluation of some soybean genotypes (Glycine max) under salt stress. Journal of Crop Breeding 8(18): 30–36. [in Persian with English abstract]
12. Ghanbari S, Nooshkam A, Fakheri BA, Mahdinezhad N (2018) Assessment of yield and yield component of soybean genotypes (Glycine max L.) in North of Khuzestan. Journal of Crop Science and Biotechnology 21(5): 435-441.
13. Mishra AK, Ali SA, Tiwari RC, Raghuwanshi RS (1994) Correlation and path analysis in segregating populations of soybean. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture 12(3-4): 278-281.
14. Pandey JP, Torrie JH (1973) Path Coefficient analysis of seed yield components in soybeans (Glycine max L.). Crop Science 13(5): 505-507.
15. Rahimi MH, Houshmand S, Khodambashi M, Shiran B, Mohammadi S (2017) Evaluation of recombinant pure lines of lentil under drought stress. Journal of Crop Breeding 9(22): 82–97. [in Persian with English abstract]
16. Rajput MA, Sarwan G, Tahir KH (1986) Path coefficient analysis development and yield components in soybean. Soybean Genetics Newsletter 13(1): 87-91.
17. Sengupta K, Sen S (1972) Path-coefficient analysis of some characters influencing seed yield of soybeans (Glycine max.L.). Indian Agriculturist 16: 149-154.
18. Soukhtehsaraei M, Dadashi MR, Soltani A (2018) Investigation of the role of pod abnormality incidence on yield and yield components of soybean (a case study in Golestan Province, Iran). Applied Ecology and Environmental Research 16(6): 7759-7775.
19. Sulistyo A, Sari KP (2018) Correlation, path analysis and heritability estimation for agronomic traits contribute to yield on soybean. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Food and Agro-biodiversity, Semarang, Indonesia.
20. Tousi MM, Ghanadha MR, Khodarahmi M, Shahabi S (2005) Factor analysis for grain yield and other attributes in bread wheat. Pajouhesh Va Sazandegi 18(67): 9-16. [in Persian with English abstract]
21. Van Eeuwijk FA, Bustos-Korts D, Millet EJ, Boer MP, Kruijer W, Thompson A, Muller O (2019) Modelling strategies for assessing and increasing the effectiveness of new phenotyping techniques in plant breeding. Plant Science 282: 23-39.